Am I Black? (Resolved) [@The Wave and @Wenzel Dashington says goodbye to TheColi]

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Cuz I honestly think OP is white.

He might be one of those brehs who's really into reddit humor and is very whitewashed, but i'm 90% sure he's white.

:manny:.
Nah, he is most likely black.

@MikeyC Add me to the permanent ban bet. You are going to need to take the pic next to your computer while you are logged in though. So people don't deny that shyt.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Really? :snoop: Shame

Whats the longest possible term one can get?
First ban bet for a user is limited to 10 days.
2nd is a month
3rd is 6 months
4th is perm.

All bets must have clear terms that are agreed to by both posters. Links must be provided. If there are any discrepancies or vague terms, the request will not be honored.

Coli Cash bets & transfers are limited to those with positive reputation (both parties). No petty transactions either ie - "please give $1,000 to 15 different people.

Tag @cook and @Brooklynzson when requesting the ban or coli cash transfer.
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/file...lso-request-a-coli-cash-transfer-here.277618/

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
50lfimq.gif

Have @Brooklynzson & @cook given the green light for this yet?

*i love this gif*

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
@Ronnie Lott Stop fukking quoting me too. You are annoying as fukk with your nerd shyt. You and I both know damn fukking well you wouldn't be approaching me in this manner if we weren't on computers. But what the fukk should I expect from some nerd with fukking 44 thousand fukking posts on a got damn internet forum? :dead:
It shows how much a fakkit you are if @Knuckles Red daos all of your posts :laff:

If I saw you in the streets, you wouldn't do a gatdamn thing :mjlol:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
People p*ssy out of a 10 day ban? :mjlol: I'll agree to a permanent one, I'm sure a mod could just bypass all that. If it's a 10 day, I just won't come back.
i think everyone should take the 10-day ban just to see what nonsense OP comes up with, its worth it to me:ehh: