Am I Black? (Resolved) [@The Wave and @Wenzel Dashington says goodbye to TheColi]

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I proved I was black, but I'm also pretty good looking with a beautiful wife who is Indian. Trying to find a way to prove that without sacrificing our privacy.

:stopitslime:

Dude it's 2016. You have internet, and a smart phone. Should take approximately 1 minute max. Come on - fam. Being white is aight.
Someone challenges me to prove I'm black I'll tell them to get the complete fukk outta here lol. Proving to someone I'm black - while whitey reminds me of this every day. FOH. Mickey C's what I call a way more calm man than myself and I respect that, but I couldn't do it fam.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
He posted a video of his arm, which looked rather light......:mjpls:

I wanted to post Jessie Williams at the BET Awards and say 'them arms are pretty light too though..' but then I saw this.. his hand is black man!!

jesse-williams-bet-awards-acceptance-speech-quotes-a-speech-no-one-will-soon-forget

:blessed:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:stopitslime:

Dude it's 2016. You have internet, and a smart phone. Should take approximately 1 minute max. Come on - fam. Being white is aight.
Someone challenges me to prove I'm black I'll tell them to get the complete fukk outta here lol. Proving to someone I'm black - while whitey reminds me of this every day. FOH. Mickey C's what I call a way more calm man than myself and I respect that, but I couldn't do it fam.
I know how to post a pic, I already did breh.
I'm just trying to find a way to post a face shot without revealing my face.
It's a conundrum is all.

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
You should let the wave off the hook since he volunteered to get the ball rolling and just let this penalty fall on wenzel. The night of fukkery in tulsa thread was epic.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
fukk off, I have no black friend taking pictures for me in blatantly different places such as school, my hometown home, and where I was renting.
I have no black friend who's responding in minutes to tag requests, I have no black friend who's hopping on tinychat on two occasions going past 12 in the morning for hour long conversations with full knowledge of my post history and various posters post history and site history on a dime, with posters who know that I'm black now.
I've offered multiple times at home, while I was out and about, to hop in google Hangouts in minutes, EACH time I've had my race questioned, multiple times daily, no ones jumping into that for me, and I'll offer again right now, hop in with me.
Fact it, if someone's opinions don't conform to what you think "black" is you won't accept it.
And im not a fukking troll.

:umad: So much rage. Go complain about it to your black friend or your white supremacist buddies over at fukkChan.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I'm sorry @MikeyC I aint buying it.

why?
This is me.
20160813_001712.jpg

I made a sign....took a selfie...uploaded that photo to postimage and made this post in this thread all in less than 15 minutes.

You won't post a face pic.

Not cause you want "anonymity". Its cause you probably ugly.

And not black.

A hand pic....proves nothing.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Tell me some of you aren't actually this thick to buy OP's "proof" :snoop:
Look at my last post. It's not proof at all. In fact it's the lowest form of proof that doesn't prove anything.

I told the truth, he's scared cause he's either white and knows if he takes a pic and matches the instagram facebook posts he's finifhed. Or black and ugly....and knows the coli ladies will clown him into oblivion and coli nikkas call him broke and p*ssy and all of that shyt.

I ain't got nothing to hide on here or on the internet. I ain't never lied about myself on the internet since I started using it in 1999.

Some people just can't keep it real, why you gotta troll and build momentum and talk about ban bets? Just post your pic. Stop with the theatrics that don't matter.

Piffery

All Star
Daps
:umad: So much rage. Go complain about it to your black friend or your white supremacist buddies over at fukkChan.
Anytime of the day hit me up bytch, multiple times in an hour, every day of the week, schedule a time, we can do this for a year, and each time it'll be me.
You're wilfully ignorant with an obtuse view on being black.