Am I Black? (Resolved) [@The Wave and @Wenzel Dashington says goodbye to TheColi]

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Then a pic of someone's face shouldn't mean anything to you. A person could be Cuban and say they're black even with a face pic. As far as putting makeup on a hand to look black that's not using logic. It would be obvious. You can look at a finger and tell if it's that of a Asian or White person or not.
well first of all you can be cuban AND black so you and I might have a different definition of what being black is

second idk how the fukk you would be able to tell the difference between a white, asian, or black finger other than its color but I sure cant

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I really don't understand how anyone can co sign/ support this guy. This guy has said some of the most ignorant shyt about black culture and his last comment about Africans wearing Dashikis being gay was the final straw. Whether this guy is black or white really doesn't matter. He either a c00n or a racist cac. This guy is a low key troll on a black forum that get away with his shyt because he makes good rating threads. It's really sad to see this guy get off the hook.

:mindblown:

You need to clarify this @MikeyC :francis:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
well first of all you can be cuban AND black so you and I might have a different definition of what being black is

second idk how the fukk you would be able to tell the difference between a white, asian, or black finger other than its color but I sure cant
I can look at someone's hand/skin color and tell if there's a possibility of them being White or Asian. There's no way a hand that's dark as LeBron could be attached to a White or Asian person. That's just impossible.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
I can look someone's hand/skin color and tell if there's a possibility of them being White or Asian. There's no way a hand that's dark as LeBron could be attached to a White or Asian person. That's just impossible.
but they dont have to be white or east asian either

they could be indian

can an indian person have a hand as dark as lebron's?

and a lot of black people have a lighter complexion than lebron anyway

yall should have asked op to take a picture of the side of his head/face and he could have blurred out some of it to hide his identity

skin color + hair texture would have been better proof

but even that aint concrete evidence

Last edited:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
You need to clarify this @MikeyC :francis:

I already have, but i'll do it again.

:francis:

The thread premise was that a child wearing clothing that's similar to female dresses is wrong.

I put forward the argument that African men often wear clothes that are similar to the item of clothing that child was wearing.

People put 2+2 together, and thought I was mocking African garb, when I was just simply highlighting how ridiculous it is to call something wrong when millions of men worldwide wear similar styles of clothing.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
but they dont have to be white or east asian either

they could be indian

can an indian person have a hand as dark as lebron's?

and a lot of black people have a lighter complexion than lebron anyway

yall should have asked op to take a picture of the side of his head/face and he could have blurred out some of it to hide his identity

skin color + hair texture would have been better proof

but even that aint concrete evidence
My point is this, if I accuse you of being White or Asian and you produce a hand pic with the time and date on a piece of paper along with my screen name or a custom message I would admit that I was wrong about your race regardless if you could be Indian or Cuban or whatever because you proved you're not what I said you was.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
My point is this, if I accuse you of being White or Asian and you produce a hand pic with the time and date on a piece of paper along with my screen name or a custom message I would admit that I was wrong about your race regardless if you could be Indian or Cuban or whatever because you proved you're not what I said you was.
oh ok i got u

but the thread title is "am i black" so that's what i was addressing

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Really? :snoop: Shame

Whats the longest possible term one can get?

If someone says he bets a ban on something, it should be permanent. That's obvious. What's the point of making a bet if nothing is really at stake. Dude goes on a Netflix binge and he back, and in the meantime continues posting and lurking using a different profile.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If someone says he bets a ban on something, it should be permanent. That's obvious. What's the point of making a bet if nothing is really at stake. Dude goes on a Netflix binge and he back, and in the meantime continues posting and lurking using a different profile.
This and its really weak that clowns use this whole your not black like its tons of people on any site faking their race. I don't care what anybody says cats aren't put here faking race at no clip some clowns on here think. fukk around listen to some of,these dudes you'd think 70% of this board aint black and fronting about their race. I seriously doubt that but some have these narrow views of what black are. Some also trying to feel some type of power they don't have once they log off so they come here with that dumb shyt but IRL same cats getting slapped and stuffed in lockers.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London

Or at the very least come into effect immediately.:francis:

Homie still outchea posting. :heh:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
This and its really weak that clowns use this whole your not black like its tons of people on any site faking their race. I don't care what anybody says cats aren't put here faking race at no clip some clowns on here think. fukk around listen to some of,these dudes you'd think 70% of this board aint black and fronting about their race. I seriously doubt that but some have these narrow views of what black are. Some also trying to feel some type of power they don't have once they log off so they come here with that dumb shyt but IRL same cats getting slapped and stuffed in lockers.

Actually a good point. I - and I remember SOHH, and I don't think it was really like that backindemdays - see a lot of 'yo user x, I'm calling you out on this thread' or 'user y, you WHITE'.

1. I don't think the average person lies about their race on forums.
2. Also Hip-Hop ain't really like that, obviously white people have been fn black people over since day 1 and there is tension, but we can pretty much all assume that all people on here are into the same things (1 of them being Hip-Hop) and that for the most part we'd get along
3. That said - it's not totally odd that black posters call out people because it's one thing to be white and benefit from all that brings - you can't help that - but it's a totally different thing to say 'yo.. I'ma act like I'm black, just so I can mingle with those guys I wish I was like'. That make you a bish. You can't have the advantages if you're not willing to also have the disadvantages. I get that dudes call out bishes.

All in all, that is a bit odd though. The fact that we have that element in our culture. If we all had our own shyt together (black everything, black success stories more than than black on black crime stories (which is a direct result of the white man's 'plan' to group together black people and not give them opportunities)) than probably we wouldn't give 2 fukks. We up against some odds though..

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I proved I was black, but I'm also pretty good looking with a beautiful wife who is Indian. Trying to find a way to prove that without sacrificing our privacy.