Am I Black? (Resolved) [@The Wave and @Wenzel Dashington says goodbye to TheColi]

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
This thread is brought to you by Tariq Elite Flex Step Boots

Flex%20Step%20Boots.jpg.opt960x640o0,0s960x640.jpg

These new stylish shoes are made of 100% genuine high quality leather,and they can be worn with casual or dressy attire.The retail price for the Tariq Elite Flex Step Boots is $250. But you can order them now for our special introductory online price of $39.95
:patrice: Anybody ever rock these?

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
:ld: OP acts and posts like a cac tbh so not too sure how much I believe this...could be an asian hand. I think hes 100% not black..i hope so as well otherwise he acts kinds whitewashed :huhldup:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
It's pretty concerning that a lot of you actually thought those pics on Instagram were @MikeyC . I mean how naive can you get :mjlol:
Now take your L's and stop the undignified spin
full
exactly. I went into that thread and saw what was obvious some stolen pics and not the pictures of the person in the profile. Dude is just a proud trolling scamp.

The fact people took it seriously makes me realize how easy it would be to fool folks on this forum.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
It proves they're not white or Asian if their skin is the same color of :damn:
you could be indian, you could be arab, you could be latino of mixed race

i could see one of yall going as far as putting brown makeup on your hand over some shyt like this lol

a pic of the back of someone's hand dont mean shyt to me :yeshrug:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
you could be indian, you could be arab, you could be latino of mixed race

i could see one of yall going as far as putting brown makeup on your hand over some shyt like this lol

a pic of the back of someone's hand dont mean shyt to me :yeshrug:
Then a pic of someone's face shouldn't mean anything to you. A person could be Cuban and say they're black even with a face pic. As far as putting makeup on a hand to look black that's not using logic. It would be obvious. You can look at a finger and tell if it's that of a Asian or White person or not.