Always looking your best for your significant other.

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:childplease: hell yea what the fukk i look like having a bish who nails all chipped and shyt.

fukking embarrassing especially you see your homies out :snoop:

Thats like you having a crooked shapeup :jayz:

fukk outta here personality dont have shyt with you taking care of yourself.

Oh yea i hate buns too so if a bish come see me in a rough bun im probably driving off.

Buns are for lazy bytches and they rarely look good @ANewClassic :youngsabo:

:beli:

You know you love my buns :mjpls:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've moved beyond sweats as casual wear so even when I'm not dressed for work, I'd like to say I look decent at worst. Jeans/Khakis, a shirt and a cardigan or something like that. Now that it's summer I'll put on a dress. I keep my nails filed and a pedicure.I don't wear make-up. Umm my hair can be hit or miss but that's because I'm growing it out and sometimes it just doesn't do what I want it to do.

It's not a big huge effort or anything but I wouldn't let anyone see me in sweats and a t-shirt.

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
Being blessed with such natural beauty, little effort is needed to be made on my part. & we live together so he has seen me at my worst yet again I'm always naked so regarding how I'm dressed, he never complains :manny:
& whenever we go out I always make sure I'm looking extra good just so he can :pachaha: at nikkas when they :birdman: him.

Especially black guys.. its funny seeing them get mad when they see me with my Mexican. Not sure why they feel entitled to all black women... especially when y'all shyt on us & would trade us for a "lightskinned " chick any day.

Light skinned is the right skinned brehs. :yeshrug:

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
I always try to look good for him. My style is more casual due to my schedule bc I don't get out alot, but I make sure my casual wear is feminine. For me a bad day = hair not done. I'll wear my fitted sweats and a beenie on my head with bangs hanging while deciding what new hair style I want, but when my hair is done, it's just a matter of clothing

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
inside the house or on some casual shyt..i keep it casual...but on an outing or a special occasion I clean up very nice

I can cosign this the pics i've seen of yoy :obama: :thumbsup:

These fools think im talking bout wearing suits for your girl.

How bout you get a hair cut, clip your nails make sure your groomed.

Then throw on some decent clothes.

That is not asking alot :manny:

I go beyond that because i have never lived with someone im dating so when i see them it has to be refreshing .

Queenvi

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Serious question do you guys always try to look your best for your significant other? No matter what stage of the relationship you're in?

My last relationship was kind of rough when it came to time.

I work 2 jobs and i only saw my girl on the weekends. I put in a considerable effort to make sure i look good and smell good everytime she saw me.

I'm already a very neat person when it comes to appearance its just the way i was brought up.

When it come to my girl doe i have to look good especially when you haven't seen them in a couple days.

I never understood how bytches get in the car to go see their man looking rough.

Dont care how quick the trip is you should always look good. Im not talking bout always have on a prom dress but you should look good.

If a nikka can get a fresh cut throw on a polo or something slight to see you then you should do the same.

I dont think people understand how much you brag to your friends like my baby always looking good.

We all have bad days but :comeon: if the relationship is new i shouldn't see you look a mess.

Real talk i can count on my hands how many times i saw my ex girl look a mess and we were together for about 2 years . She knew better cause i would light that ass up. DOnt come see me looking any how.[/QUOT

I had a boyfriend when I was in high school that would go anywhere in sweat pants. and that s*** pissed me off. :snoop:

personally I think you should always look good if not at least presentable with your partner.