Always looking your best for your significant other.

Daps
i understand where yall coming from but id like to see my s/o at her worst.

with modern day deceptions like makeup, weaves and the like. females be straight up LYING out here. make a girl show you them makeup tip videos on youtube and prepare to get your mind BLOWN.

I gotta see if at her worst, shorty is tolerable:birdman:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
In a long relationship it depends solely on how much I need to try.

If I ever feel her interst in me is lowering, cologne will be sprayed and I will get my GQ on.

Also, my dress/groom/detail game differs with different girls if we're hanging out for the first time. I know when i have a chick in the bag no matter what, but when it's some chick that I'm trying to make an impression on, I'll be my best.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
i understand where yall coming from but id like to see my s/o at her worst.

with modern day deceptions like makeup, weaves and the like. females be straight up LYING out here. make a girl show you them makeup tip videos on youtube and prepare to get your mind BLOWN.

I gotta see if at her worst, shorty is tolerable:birdman:

My ex didnt wear braids, weave or very much make up.

Most was lipstick a lil more so lip gloss , eye liner and thats bout it.

In a long relationship it depends solely on how much I need to try.

If I ever feel her interst in me is lowering, cologne will be sprayed and I will get my GQ on.

Also, my dress/groom/detail game differs with different girls if we're hanging out for the first time. I know when i have a chick in the bag no matter what, but when it's some chick that I'm trying to make an impression on, I'll be my best.

so you wouldnt hang out with someone for the first time looking like a bum?

Don't you wear jean shorts and long tees doe

Nahh thats you miami fakkits

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
i like to look my best in general, only thing i don't do is shave every single day, but i have such a young face that a little stubble is just to establish that i'm a grown man lol, nothing really extra fancy but my sense of style unless im gonna be working on the house or something tends to be something i could go out at any time and look nice in so that doesn't change when i been with someone for a while cuz i do it for me when im not with someone.

Elle

Pro
Daps
When I was into dating, I would always try to look good for the guy I was with.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
:dahell: I expect my woman to look good in public. Of course at home, things are more relaxed.
:whoa: but let's not get carried away
She is an extension and representation of me.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I always try to look my best...I may be wearing boardshorts and sandals, but I try to look always at least at like 85%...I won't leave the house without a shower, shave, etc, etc, appearance counts for a lot in life. Not everyone follows that, and it shows, imo.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I SURE HOPE SHE LIKES SOUTHPOLE AND FUBU WITH SOME SUPER BAGGY PACO JEAN SHORTS OR SHE CAN EAT A BIG FAT DIYAAAACKKKKKK.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
When you get older you don't give a shyt about looks..me I can get dimes that like to play dress up and model, but I would rather fukk with girls that are like 7s that like to do the same weird shyt I like to do..and not dress up..OG spit right thurr y'all