Always looking your best for your significant other.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This is me.

The only time I really dress up if it's like wedding or going clubbing. I rarely put on make-up as well. The last time I wore a full face of make up was about 4/5 years ago.
That all natural beauty is the BEST. Wish there were more women out there rocking that look :noah: the chick I'm with now don't wear makeup really either

I just like when people do them and don't give a fukk about what other people think or expect from them

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
well I'm pretty sure the clothes you wear is a huge component for "looking good" to most people.

that just seems like basic hygiene though, could care less about nails

The clothes i wear yes sure you can argue that but im not always dressed up . If i go see her doe imma look good. I'm not meeting no girl especially a girl of mine looking like shyt.

Nails so you like chipped nails i mean really what kinda bytches do you nikkas date :wtf:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I'm a very casual dresser...shorts, flip flops/wedges and a vneck/tank. I like the casual look w/ my natural hair. He can eat a dikk if he don't like it. :leon:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The clothes i wear yes sure you can argue that but im not always dressed up . If i go see her doe imma look good. I'm not meeting no girl especially a girl of mine looking like shyt.

Nails so you like chipped nails i mean really what kinda bytches do you nikkas date :wtf:
I'm not saying I like chipped nails but really we gonna start scrutinizing people on their nails? I'm more concerned with personality and overall look.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I'm not saying I like chipped nails but really we gonna start scrutinizing people on their nails? I'm more concerned with personality and overall look.

:childplease: hell yea what the fukk i look like having a bish who nails all chipped and shyt.

fukking embarrassing especially you see your homies out :snoop:

Thats like you having a crooked shapeup :jayz:

fukk outta here personality dont have shyt with you taking care of yourself.

Oh yea i hate buns too so if a bish come see me in a rough bun im probably driving off.

Buns are for lazy bytches and they rarely look good @ANewClassic :youngsabo:

Last edited by a moderator:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Serious question do you guys always try to look your best for your significant other? No matter what stage of the relationship you're in?

My last relationship was kind of rough when it came to time.

I work 2 jobs and i only saw my girl on the weekends. I put in a considerable effort to make sure i look good and smell good everytime she saw me.

I'm already a very neat person when it comes to appearance its just the way i was brought up.

When it come to my girl doe i have to look good especially when you haven't seen them in a couple days.

I never understood how bytches get in the car to go see their man looking rough.

Dont care how quick the trip is you should always look good. Im not talking bout always have on a prom dress but you should look good.

If a nikka can get a fresh cut throw on a polo or something slight to see you then you should do the same.

I dont think people understand how much you brag to your friends like my baby always looking good.

We all have bad days but :comeon: if the relationship is new i shouldn't see you look a mess.

Real talk i can count on my hands how many times i saw my ex girl look a mess and we were together for about 2 years . She knew better cause i would light that ass up. DOnt come see me looking any how.

im sure you did:scheme:

polo v-neck and tru religion jeans for me and im good :yeshrug:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:childplease: hell yea what the fukk i look like having a bish who nails all chipped and shyt.

fukking embarrassing especially you see your homies out :snoop:

Thats like you having a crooked shapeup :jayz:

fukk outta here personality dont have shyt with you taking care of yourself.

Oh yea i hate buns too so if a bish come see me in a rough bun im probably driving off.
Different strokes for different folks my dude. I'd rather date a chick who likes to go out and play basketball with me and will risk getting her nails chipped, and I don't have friends who would be concerned with a chipped nail. You just seem insanely focused on appearance and what other people will think.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
im sure you did:scheme:

polo v-neck and tru religion jeans for me and im good :yeshrug:

you always look good breh in whatever you wear . I can proudly say that you always look nice.

Thats what these idiots dont understand . Everytime i see you on tc you arent dressed you but you look nice. Never seen you look like shyt ever this is without even seeing u in a suit.

Different strokes for different folks my dude. I'd rather date a chick who likes to go out and play basketball with me and will risk getting her nails chipped, and I don't have friends who would be concerned with a chipped nail. You just seem insanely focused on appearance and what other people will think.

So you wanna date a dude :jayz:

If thats your thing cool but yes im focused on appearance . I like my shawty to look good :takedat:

Man aint nothing like when you pick your woman up and she gets in your whip just looking and smelling all good :noah: you look at her head to toe as she walks to your car. Soon as she gets in you reach over for that kiss :ahh:

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if we are just chilling at the house, I'm in sweats/ bball shorts (his), but of course when we go out i'm going to get dressed. either way im A1:blessed: ...lol

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
you always look good breh in whatever you wear . I can proudly say that you always look nice.

Thats what these idiots dont understand . Everytime i see you on tc you arent dressed you but you look nice. Never seen you look like shyt ever this is without even seeing u in a suit.

So you wanna date a dude :jayz:

If thats your thing cool but yes im focused on appearance . I like my shawty to look good :takedat:

Man aint nothing like when you pick your woman up and she gets in your whip just looking and smelling all good :noah: you look at her head to toe as she walks to your car. Soon as she gets in you reach over for that kiss :ahh:

@ThiefyPoo

you make a nikka feel good:wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
I try to look my best when I'm around her becuz she deserves nothing less. Now when I'm on my own, that's a different story. Especially when I was gone on the road for work. No haircut or shaving. Just mean mugs, nappy hair and strugglebeards. Thru it all tho, teeth white like seagulls and my body smell like dove.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
If me or any of my exes were out and about I'll always made sure I represented them good and I expected the same in return. I live in a small town and because of my job a lot of people know me. I can't be out with a haggard ass chick on my arm.

Now if its just us, just make sure you smell good. I can't be around anything smelling funky. :scusthov: