Always looking your best for your significant other.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Serious question do you guys always try to look your best for your significant other? No matter what stage of the relationship you're in?

My last relationship was kind of rough when it came to time.

I work 2 jobs and i only saw my girl on the weekends. I put in a considerable effort to make sure i look good and smell good everytime she saw me.

I'm already a very neat person when it comes to appearance its just the way i was brought up.

When it come to my girl doe i have to look good especially when you haven't seen them in a couple days.

I never understood how bytches get in the car to go see their man looking rough.

Dont care how quick the trip is you should always look good. Im not talking bout always have on a prom dress but you should look good.

If a nikka can get a fresh cut throw on a polo or something slight to see you then you should do the same.

I dont think people understand how much you brag to your friends like my baby always looking good.

We all have bad days but :comeon: if the relationship is new i shouldn't see you look a mess.

Real talk i can count on my hands how many times i saw my ex girl look a mess and we were together for about 2 years . She knew better cause i would light that ass up. DOnt come see me looking any how.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka hell no.

I only shave like once a week. But when I do she always wants to parade me around town.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
when we were just dating yes, now that we are married he has seen me at my worst but i do take the time to fix myself up so he doesnt always see me fukked up.

Daps
My last relationship nah but with this guy....he expects me to dress up and wear heels and shyt. Like, I don't even have a pair of heels. I'm a full out tom boy, sigh. When I told him I only have two dresses, he :snoop:'d me.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
it's good to be regular together and then sometimes you have to turn it up for each other....just to wow one another, especially when you've been together a long time. it's also nice to look good as a couple for the public. it's always nice to hear how good you look together and compliment each other.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I actually like bytches who don't try to dress up and impress me.. sounds weird but this chick I'm fukkin with now is like that... I'm not saying shes looking rough and shyt but she don't dress up (unless obviously the occasion called for it), she got her own style and I like that she don't give a fukk

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I actually like bytches who don't try to dress up and impress me.. sounds weird but this chick I'm fukkin with now is like that... I'm not saying shes looking rough and shyt but she don't dress up (unless obviously the occasion called for it), she got her own style and I like that she don't give a fukk

I didnt say dress up anywhere in my thread i said look good.

So make sure your hair is right , nails are done, face and body looks good.

Im usually casual since i only go out on weekends but sometimes i wear sneakers if we're only going to the movies or something small like that.

Daps

This is me.

The only time I really dress up if it's like wedding or going clubbing. I rarely put on make-up as well. The last time I wore a full face of make up was about 4/5 years ago.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I didnt say dress up anywhere in my thread i said look good.

So make sure your hair is right , nails are done, face look and body looks good.

Im usually casual since i only go out on weekends but sometimes i wear sneakers if we're only going to the movies or something small like that.
well I'm pretty sure the clothes you wear is a huge component for "looking good" to most people.

that just seems like basic hygiene though, could care less about nails

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
This is me.

The only time I really dress up if it's like wedding or going clubbing. I rarely put on make-up as well. The last time I wore a full face of make up was about 4/5 years ago.

Yall are mistaken dressing up for looking good. My ex didnt always have a prom dress on but let me tell you her hair never looked a mess and her nails were always done . She didnt play when it came to taking care of herself and i appreciated that.

Till this day my friends will always say damn so and so always looked in tact never outta place :leon: