Altered Carbon Season 1 Thread: You wanna live forever? :piff::wow:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Can't fukking wait. Already bought the first book but I'm holding out from reading (struggling too) it till I see the first season. Everything sounds so ill. :wow:
Just looked them up. Takeshi Kovacs? :mjpls:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Some of the actual reviews are trickling out, Not the greatest :mjcry:

Though it says 67 on the 2 review's on metacritic you click it and they give it a B- so i'm confused. Maybe the caption sounds harher than the score

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Just looked them up. Takeshi Kovacs? :mjpls:

Canonized whitewashing this time :russ:

Somebody told me he's named that because he has Japanese and Slavic lineage and there's a reason why he has a white body.

Representar

All Star
Daps
Canonized whitewashing this time :russ:

Somebody told me he's named that because he has Japanese and Slavic lineage and there's a reason why he has a white body.

Synopsis:
ALTERED CARBON is set in a future where consciousness is digitized and stored in cortical stacks implanted in the spine, allowing humans to survive physical death by having their memories and consciousness "re-sleeved" into new bodies. The story follows specially trained "Envoy" soldier Takeshi Kovacs, who is downloaded from an off-world prison and into the body of a disgraced cop at the behest of Laurens Bancroft, a highly influential aristocrat. Bancroft was killed, and the last automatic backup of his stack was made hours before his death, leaving him with no memory of who killed him and why. While police ruled it a suicide, Bancroft is convinced he was murdered and wants Kovacs to find out the truth.
OFFICIAL TEASER TRAILER.

The reasons right there in the opening post...:gucci: