Altered Carbon Season 1 Thread: You wanna live forever? :piff::wow:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Reviews aside Netflix sucks at picking their shows/movies. They clearly green light shows/movies that no other studio wants

Beg to differ. They might be kinda weak in the movie side but their OG shows are piff. Dark (even though I didn't like it), Black Mirror, Stranger Things, Marco Polo, Love (I don't even look for this type of shyt and I liked it), It's The End Of The F*ing World, Narcos, El Chapo, Mindhunter (I don't like a lot of slow burn shyt but this was good), The OA (super ass ending but the show kept me on binge mode), La Casa De Papel, Voltron, 13 Reasons Why (even beating CW at it's teeny bopper angst bullshyt) and 3%. :wow:

I don't think I've ever liked this amount of shows on any single network since I've been watching TV.

And they greenlit a Witcher live action series coming for that GOT crown. :blessed:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Beg to differ. They might be kinda weak in the movie side but their OG shows are piff. Dark (even though I didn't like it), Black Mirror, Stranger Things, Marco Polo, Love (I don't even look for this type of shyt and I liked it), It's The End Of The F*ing World, Narcos, El Chapo, Mindhunter (I don't like a lot of slow burn shyt but this was good), The OA (super ass ending but the show kept me on binge mode), La Casa De Papel, Voltron, 13 Reasons Why (even beating CW at it's teeny bopper angst bullshyt) and 3%. :wow:

I don't think I've ever liked this amount of shows on any single network since I've been watching TV.

And they greenlit a Witcher live action series coming for that GOT crown. :blessed:

The Witcher is gonna be straight Fire.... :ohlawd::whew:

Daps
Reppin
California
Breh. Name another Network that you can say you fukk with 10 shows in the past 5 years.

The only one that I can think of that compares is FX and maybe HBO.

That's a ludicrous statement

"yea I only like about 10 of their shows" :what: :blankman:

And their movie quality is on the upswing. Mudbound got some oscar love. They are starting to partner with big time directors.
lol yeah IDK wtf dude was thinking with that comment, maybe we misconstrued what he was saying?

Edit oh shyt I legot had no idea a Witcher show was coming oh damn

Netflix's The Witcher could be just the fix Game Of Thrones fans need | Metro News

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Did not know this. :gladbron:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
@Jards @Jax @TheNatureBoy @Ironman @STAN JONES @hex @Nature Boy Ric Flair @kingdarius @MartyMcFly @Zero

giphy.gif

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Damn I tagged all these dudes and fell asleep right after :flabbynsick: when I woke up it was time for work. Gonna have to watch tonight. Anybody seen the first episode yet?

• Dap
Reactions: hex