Altered Carbon Season 1 Thread: You wanna live forever? :piff::wow:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Just finished episode 6,:wow: i wish marvel netflix would pull their thumbs out of their azzes and up the budget for their shows

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just started watching this shyt. It’s pretty damn good. I’m on the torture episode. nikka woke up on bullshyt.
:whoo:

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Up to episode 3. It's aight. It's like a slight step above some shyt that would be on SyFy because of the budget

Also am I the only one feeling some of these :mjpls:ass vibes?
They arent exactly hiding it, dude is basically another useless side kick

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Flames or nah?

Its entertaining, some :dwillhuh: moments with the dialogue/plot but if you're looking for a solid show with well done visual effects, check it out.

Only pet peeve I have is that they're like 400 years in the future and the police still have regular police badges :pachaha:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Soooo it was necessary to have the camera make sure they showed ol boy dikk swinging in frame
dWaw4_s-200x150.gif
glad I missed that.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Its entertaining, some :dwillhuh: moments with the dialogue/plot but if you're looking for a solid show with well done visual effects, check it out.

Only pet peeve I have is that they're like 400 years in the future and the police still have regular police badges :pachaha:

I'm only on episode 2, but it IS weird that they're so far in the future that the average person is basically immortal and they've had interplanetary travel for hundreds of years, yet everyone pretty much looks and acts like people in today's world.

That "needlecasting" technology seems way more advanced than what you would see in something like Star Trek.