Alonzo Mourning

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
K8qfHvj.gif

I swear this nikka made me want a Cafe Mocha from Timmy's, GOAT coffee chain imo that speed and variety with the prices would put Starbucks, Dunkin, and all them other chains outta fukkin business. :ohlawd:

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
Been a while since I heard Rayful name...this nikka had DC on complete lock down for a few years..:ohhh:.between him...Alpo...and Wayne Perry...DC was something serious in the 80's :lupe:.. John Thompson had to speak Rayful and let him know that Alonzo had a future and to let that nikka live..:ufdup:

I remember reading that story...

John Thompson feared no man alive breh. Invited the DC Kingpin to his office just to tell him to stay the fukk away.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I swear this nikka made me want a Cafe Mocha from Timmy's, GOAT coffee chain imo that speed and variety with the prices would put Starbucks, Dunkin, and all them other chains outta fukkin business. :ohlawd:
How much does it cost to purchase a Tim Hortons franchise?

The cost of a Tim Hortons franchise varies depending on the restaurant size and location, along with other factors. You must have $1.5million in net worth and $500,000 liquid assets in order to qualify. Financial requirements may be lower or higher depending on the transaction type.

Not to mention the actual number of people on that wait list :whew: