MJ been on his :mjpls: shyt back then... Even with his friends..... :mjlol:

No nikkas and no friends :mjpls:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
How much does it cost to purchase a Tim Hortons franchise?

The cost of a Tim Hortons franchise varies depending on the restaurant size and location, along with other factors. You must have $1.5million in net worth and $500,000 liquid assets in order to qualify. Financial requirements may be lower or higher depending on the transaction type.

Not to mention the actual number of people on that wait list :whew:

If someone opened a real Tim Horton's in the major American cities they'd be getting paid like shyt. Starbucks speed/quality + McDonald's prices? In America? :lupe:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
If someone opened a real Tim Horton's in the major American cities they'd be getting paid like shyt. Starbucks speed/quality + McDonald's prices? In America? :lupe:
shyt, turns out there were hundreds of Timmys in the US that didn't do well. Just read this a few min ago. Thought that was easy money.:mjcry:

Tim Hortons closes several U.S. outlets

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
shyt, turns out there were hundreds of Timmys in the US that didn't do well. Just read this a few min ago. Thought that was easy money.:mjcry:

Tim Hortons closes several U.S. outlets

smfh, whoeever they had in charge of that expansion is fukkin trash. I know for a fact that if Americans actually knew that Tim Horton's was they'd choose that shyt 10/10 times over Starbucks. The fact that they didn't play off the same speed/cheaper prices lets me know that whoever was in charge didn't know what the fukk they were doing. :camby:

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
god i miss the days when certain players hated each other

lebytch james and the current free agency era created this whole era of players from other team's kissing each other's asses
Bron has nothing to do with this, stop blaming players for no reason.

Stern and Silver pussified the league with these strict flagrant foul rules and fines for even talking shyt, we don't see fights on the court anymore because these strict rules are in effect, they turned this product into entertainment for family.

shyt, I never seen duncan throwing punches or talking shyt off the court, always a good guy and this and that, maybe he helped creating this bytchmade era as well huh?

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People forget that Zo used to hang around real goons. :lupe:

rayful-edmond.png

Zo and the person that used to go by the name Rayful Edmond are probably kicking it in South Beach. :sas2:

Zo kept it 100 during the trial :leon:

Attorney John Conte to Mourning, under oath, about what he saw while visiting Millington's house:

"Did you ever see any narcotics?

"No sir."

"Did you ever see any large amounts of money?"

"No sir."

"Did you see any money-counting machines?"

"No sir."

pixel.gif

"Any drug paraphernalia?"

"No sir."

Another attorney, Barry Tapp, would ask, "Did you see his Volvo? Did you see the car phone in the Volvo? Did you see his beepers? Did you ride in his Pathfinder? Did you ask him if he had a job? Did you look in the kitchen and china cabinets (to find evidence of drugs)? Did you think the number of people in the house was unusual?"

"I never talked to him about his activities," Mourning said. "I didn't know anything about his activities. I've seen the beeper, yes, on him. On his side, I guess. I rode in the Pathfinder; from my remembrance, I think I went to the store. I didn't look in kitchen and china cabinets. No sir, I didn't think that was any of my business."

"Mr. Mourning, did you know about the Jacuzzi and the expensive tile in the back of the house?"

"No sir."

Blade

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
smfh, whoeever they had in charge of that expansion is fukkin trash. I know for a fact that if Americans actually knew that Tim Horton's was they'd choose that shyt 10/10 times over Starbucks. The fact that they didn't play off the same speed/cheaper prices lets me know that whoever was in charge didn't know what the fukk they were doing. :camby:

Timmies is Starbucks quality in the states? :ohhh:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Timmies is Starbucks quality in the states? :ohhh:

Hell yeah, take it from someone that worked at Starbucks when I say that that ain't really saying much. But yeah, the quality is on point, way bigger pastry selection, same Starbucks speed, and it's way cheaper overall so you get way more for what you paying. You might could get a tall coffee and a pastry from SB for like almost $3-4.00 whereas you can get the same thing at Timmy's for like half that price if not lower.

I really think Starbucks is the only reason why Tim's ain't branch out to the States, they'd force them to bring their prices down substantially.