almost kicked an africans *** today

PoshSpice

Is racism vital for human survival?
Daps
should've kicked that african booty scratchers monkey ass

them pussies is the reason we over here to begin with

Posts like this

And then they say we are the c00ns. Why did no one have a go at this guy yet some guy had a go at me?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Right...because a book known to be thousands of years old should be trumped by a history book published in 2013. Use logic.

The bible isn't even the oldest religious scripture...not even close, so why are you basing your historical analysis on it, rather than Sumerian, Egyptian, or even Hindu books that predate it?

What independent studies/facts do you have that support your claim that you are an Israelite?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

Up to one-half of all the arrivals in the American colonies were Whites slaves and they were America's first slaves. These Whites were slaves for life, long before Blacks ever were. This slavery was even hereditary. White children born to White slaves were enslaved too.

Whites were auctioned on the block with children sold and separated from their parents and wives sold and separated from their husbands. Free Black property owners strutted the streets of northern and southern American cities while White slaves were worked to death in the sugar mills of Barbados and Jamaica and the plantations of Virginia.

Despite popular belief, whites have enslaved whites longer than blacks. and the first blacks to arrive were free or worked their indentured slavery term off, then got their own land. Free black men weren't banned from buying slaves until 100 years later. Read the first line of the quote very carefully. No matter how much they try to erase that bit, it's factual.
Hoffman reveals: The Forgotten Slaves--Whites in Servitude

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
But to the real question before we started in on slavery......Did you at least pitch the bytch for trying to get African-Racial on you? This African who was collecting shopping carts at Meijers called me and my friends.."******s" because we didn't put the cart back when he wanted it. So we whooped his ass in the parking lot. Took his Meijer's shirt too...bytch nikka...Take your punk ass back to Africa if you gonna act like the white man's bytch!

u just acted like what he called u :yeshrug:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
If most of these foreigners were so hardworking their countries wouldnt be so poor and fukked up

"but but our leaders are corrupt"

We have corruption here too buddy

PoshSpice

Is racism vital for human survival?
Daps
werent you the one c00ning in the bria myles thread. I now see why

All I said was being a white man is the greatest thing ever because you don't face racism or sexism. I called them the cream of the crop cause they have managed to brainwash people into thinking they are.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
He wanna sit around and kick all that "you guys are lazy. You do not use what you have" jazz, and im pissed the hell off so i say what you think them white folks see you as? He said hopefully not as one of you, and thats when i called him a bytch ass nikka and said thats why you come from a line full of cowards who could not even defend your own backyard from invaders and protect your children from combat. Things really got heated.

But i just wanna ask, :wtf: how can we want others to see beyond race when we cant even do it amongst ourselves?:ld:

thats true though. Work ethnic perused of education wise : Asians>>Whites>>> some Africans>Spanish>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..Blacks..

Beng Beng

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brother, that's where we were TAKEN FROM, not where we are originally from. I don't know if you believe in the Bible, and if you don't, then you probably won't agree, but the Negroes in America are from the tribe of Judah, of the 12 Tribes of Israel. We're not African...we were escaping being persecuted in Jerusalem and the rest of Israel, so we fled down to Africa to mix ourselves among the people (obviously). We were there for some centuries, before the white man invaded and took us from there, which the Africans allowed. White people continually bring up that we were sold by our own people, which isn't true because the Africans ARE NOT our people. Plus, the ancient Egyptians were Black. The people in Egypt now are not the real Egyptians.

:troll: