Almost a year after his death, they still throwing salt on Kevin Samuels (Eboni Williams and Tezlyn Figaro)

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
so what? fukk kevin samuels. If his dumbass choked down a salad and went on a bike ride every once in a while, he would still be here to spread his bullshyt. But he didnt. so now he's looking up at everyone shytting on him :manny:
ARadCq5.png

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
That Iyanla ether truly hurt Tezlyn soul because she talked about that shyt on IG all weekend.
She kept yapping about being entitled to preferences.
I think it touched her because she truly loves prison dikk.
She says it constantly on her lives.
I thought she might be somebody we should listen to for a while but I think I'm gonna sell all my shares.
She talked about that shyt at the reparations rally in DC.
I imagine Tezlyn isn't going to say too much after that comment since she has aligned herself with Tariq. :skip:

If Tezlyn does have a problem with Kevin Samuels than her relationship with Tariq is fake.

I think Tariq need to be careful of both Tezlyn and Jade Harriell.
Yep. She moving funny.

How do you fast foward IG videos? I'm not watching all of this

:manny:
Go to the video on Instagram. Go to the bottom of the video and behold the time bar down. Then forward.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Tezln said on the breakfast club earlier today she like penitentiary dikk lol. I queued the video.

And they mad nothing being built.

But create b*stard children with non specialized nikkas continuing the cycle. What do they think is going to happen letting nikkas who have no skills to pass down nut in them?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Loud and wrong.

Last fukking time. It was about how BLACK WOMEN ARE STRAYING AWAY FROM THEIR NATURAL LOOK & TRADING IT IN FOR THE TRANNY / MIXED LOOK WE SEE TODAY.

You all are too old to believing clips instead of comprehending the context

Nice try champ:mjlol:

What does makeup and weave have to do with facial symmetry. And the mathmatic standards that the European invented to define attractiveness?

Kevin Samuels was basically the assimilateds less intelligent,bootleg version of Natureboy.

Why cant you just admit you like him,but dont agree with everything he says. I listen to Natureboy,but I damn sure dont agree with all of what he preached:dame:

I just dont throw the baby out with the placenta. And even the placenta has nutrients:respect:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
I imagine Tezlyn isn't going to say too much after that comment since she has aligned herself with Tariq. :skip:

If Tezlyn does have a problem with Kevin Samuels than her relationship with Tariq is fake.

I think Tariq need to be careful of both Tezlyn and Jade Harriell.

They gonna fall out soon. Watch