Almost a year after his death, they still throwing salt on Kevin Samuels (Eboni Williams and Tezlyn Figaro)

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You get back what you put out.

You KOON ASS NIKKAS celebrated Kevin Samuels when he was calling y’all MOTHERS, DAUGHTERS, SISTERS, AUNTIES AND NIECES “Less attractive according to science“

you KOONS love white supremacy in BlackFace.

To turn around and play victim after the fact.
Y’all DISGUSTING bytchmade nikkas :scust:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
You get back what you put out.

Came in to speak on this

He exposed himself when he used this bullshyt ass “science” when speaking on the attractiveness of black women

He also moved the goal post when it came to celebrities as he was beginning to blow up. Was gassing up Nicki Minaj with her BBL, pounds of makeup, and terrible attitude and was saying that historically men didn’t “need” women because the Romans and Greeks would RAPE young boys for sexual pleasure over women.

Dude was on some other shyt towards the end but he was charismatic and intelligent enough to grow his platform to the point where nikkas started thinking he was some modern say Malcolm X because he could persuade the same type of bird ass women to call into his show night in and night out and make fools of themselves.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
What she said? I'm not listening to a hour of birds chirping...

51 min? mark?!

how do yall have time?

Prefer video link so I can fast forward

51 min lol
If you go to Instagram you can hold down the time and forward.

They mentioned him by name. Basically she said she'd "rather die alone than die with a prostitute at 40 something year old". Tezlyn took a sip and started laughing.

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you go to Instagram you can hold down the time and forward.

They mentioned him by name. Basically she said she'd "rather die alone than die with a prostitute at 40 something year old". Tezlyn took a sip and started laughing.
I mean she has a point though. I will say it was inappropriate to be laughing about it.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
so what? fukk kevin samuels. If his dumbass choked down a salad and went on a bike ride every once in a while, he would still be here to spread his bullshyt. But he didnt. so now he's looking up at everyone shytting on him :manny:
Imagine going to hell for telling fat bytches that they fat :dead:

Imagine going to hell for telling bytches with kids out of wedlock that men with no kids who make 100k a year don’t want them.

Religious people are wild :dead:

Kevin gonna go down as a legend