Almost a year after his death, they still throwing salt on Kevin Samuels (Eboni Williams and Tezlyn Figaro)

ReasonableMatic

Daps
GOOD, fukk that KOON ASS NIKKA

:piss::piss::piss::piss::piss::piss::piss:
frame0.jpg

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Came in to speak on this

He exposed himself when he used this bullshyt ass “science” when speaking on the attractiveness of black women

He also moved the goal post when it came to celebrities as he was beginning to blow up. Was gassing up Nicki Minaj with her BBL, pounds of makeup, and terrible attitude and was saying that historically men didn’t “need” women because the Romans and Greeks would RAPE young boys for sexual pleasure over women.

Dude was on some other shyt towards the end but he was charismatic and intelligent enough to grow his platform to the point where nikkas started thinking he was some modern say Malcolm X because he could persuade the same type of bird ass women to call into his show night in and night out and make fools of themselves.
Plus the clip of him endorsing "domestic discipline " makes him impossible to co-sign

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Imagine going to hell for telling fat bytches that they fat :dead:

Imagine going to hell for telling bytches with kids out of wedlock that men with no kids who make 100k a year don’t want them.

Religious people are wild :dead:

Kevin gonna go down as a legend
Don’t put that on religious people put that on his 4 baby moms

@Don Homer

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
That Iyanla ether truly hurt Tezlyn soul because she talked about that shyt on IG all weekend.
She kept yapping about being entitled to preferences.
I think it touched her because she truly loves prison dikk.
She says it constantly on her lives.
I thought she might be somebody we should listen to for a while but I think I'm gonna sell all my shares.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you go to Instagram you can hold down the time and forward.

They mentioned him by name. Basically she said she'd "rather die alone than die with a prostitute at 40 something year old". Tezlyn took a sip and started laughing.

I imagine Tezlyn isn't going to say too much after that comment since she has aligned herself with Tariq. :skip:

If Tezlyn does have a problem with Kevin Samuels than her relationship with Tariq is fake.

I think Tariq need to be careful of both Tezlyn and Jade Harriell.