Allow me to tell you ladies about Polygamy...

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I just wanted to talk in general on the topic:picard:

Anyway, naw... Not the same bed. My talk game n mouth piece isnt That Dope.

Lol. Plus 2 aren't into women sexually At All.. So it would be pointless from a man's POV:takedat:

Well, that's what I wanna know more about - sorry :smile:

So one has M/W/F -- one has T/TH and the other has the S/S?

It sounds lonely to me. I like to sleep (and cuddle) next to mine everyday -- especially if we live together.

What do your parents think? Grandparents?

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Did you say something about building wealth as a positive of polygamy? What are wife 2 and 3 and their kids getting out of this in the long term?
They get what they brought in... "bytch you wasnt w me shooting in the gym":birdman:

:obama:Naw Im joking.
They have dif values, 1 just wants family, children, peace, etc... Shes a spiritual person and is on that stuff.
Other one... Has her own bank acct. She is one of those stack money on the side types. If we were in monogamy she'd still be that way. I think... In another life she would be a light weight feminist. She has a business. And she believes that all women in marriage should hAve "back up plans". I disagree.. But whatever

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Well, that's what I wanna know more about - sorry :smile:

So one has M/W/F -- one has T/TH and the other has the S/S?

It sounds lonely to me. I like to sleep (and cuddle) next to mine everyday -- especially if we live together.

What does your parents think? Grandparents?
My mother thinks the whole shyt is ridiculous

My father is basically:banderas:

Grandparents dont exist any longer:whoa:

1 has mon thru sun all day basically... We handle everything together, roll together.. 1 has weekends, fun times, late nights, most bed times.
1... Idk. She never was the type that needed it all the time. Shes the only 1 w a prior relationship child. She is a homebody and likes romantic dates. Romantic stuff... But not trying to get Smashed on all the time.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
My mother thinks the whole shyt is ridiculous

My father is basically:banderas:

Grandparents dont exist any longer:whoa:

1 has mon thru sun all day basically... We handle everything together, roll together.. 1 has weekends, fun times, late nights, most bed times.
1... Idk. She never was the type that needed it all the time. Shes the only 1 w a prior relationship child. She is a homebody and likes romantic dates. Romantic stuff... But not trying to get Smashed on all the time.

So, you saying two of your boo's are basically asexual and/or not really into sex -and more just want a friend who happens to be a man?

That sounds like my best male friends minus bed times. And yes - attractive men and women can be just friends and BEST friends at that. I have two.

What differentiates you from a male bestie who you stay with? Pooling money and other financial stuff?

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
:salute:

It seems like you gotta take care of yourself mentally and physically to juggle three women. And learn them in detail and ground their energy, while giving them the attention they need.

What were those initial conversations like suggesting that they get down with the team? I'd love to learn about the growing pains too :wow:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
So, you saying two of your boo's are basically asexual and/or not really into sex -and more just want a friend who happens to be a man?

That sounds like my best male friends minus bed times. And yes - attractive men and women can be just friends and BEST friends at that. I have two.

What differentiates you from a male bestie who you stay with? Pooling money and other financial stuff?
Saying 1 "loves sex"
One, likes it
And one... Likes it but can go long periods without.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
:salute:

It seems like you gotta take care of yourself mentally and physically to juggle three women. And learn them in detail and ground their energy, while giving them the attention they need.

What were those initial conversations like suggesting that they get down with the team? I'd love to learn about the growing pains too :wow:
Growing pains:wow: yeah.. Its not an easy thing, but even monogamy has challenged (hence mostly failures)

Initially the convo was w my wife, said i was open to it. But didnt push it. Gave her a solid relationship first.
After that the others just fell in when it was time.

:mjgrin:

IN

Why'd OP get bushed tho? I have more questions​
Im back...it was a misunderstanding:dame:

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Fuk polygamy and polyandry.

I guess I just dont have the right mindset or personality for it.

But for those who actually want that shyt then best of luck and every happiness and all that other good shyt people wish for each other.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Fuk polygamy and polyandry.

I guess I just dont have the right mindset or personality for it.

But for those who actually want that shyt then best of luck and every happiness and all that other good shyt people wish for each other.
Why are people so aggressive towards a beautiful marriage practice

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
:patrice::patrice:

Are you trying to say...... That the man must be taking care of all needs or it doesn't work?

:dame: random stuff is...
Starbucks, some spending money, random shoes, idk.... Stuff that isnt bills, food, housing and education. Stuff that I would never think about:dame:

If i have to share my man with one or two plus women I'm not paying for a damn thing. All my necessities and luxuries need to be paid for. Same for my kids. Top notch everything, clothes, education, etc.

Kinda like Diddy's situation and all his baby moms. If i can't live like that while sharing my man Im not interested.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
If i have to share my man with one or two plus women I'm not paying for a damn thing. All my necessities and luxuries need to be paid for. Same for my kids. Top notch everything, clothes, education, etc.

Kinda like Diddy's situation and all his baby moms. If i can't live like that while sharing my man Im not interested.
I sorta had that going on...:hubie:

But you know...

Modern women and strange society,
Some women wanna have some self made accomplishments n shyt:yeshrug: