Allow me to tell you ladies about Polygamy...

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Why the developed world hates polygamy

At least three factors are critical. First, instead of a scarcity of males, developed countries have an excess thanks to better public healththat saves more males than females. Second, colder winters made it impossible historically for mothers to raise children without substantial help from their husbands.

The most important reason that polygamy is out of place in the modern world is that it works best in agricultural societies where children contribute to farm labor and care of livestock (4).

Developed countries are highly urbanized and it is very difficult to raise large families in cities because children are a huge drain on finances that lasts for two decades thanks to the extent of modern education. In agricultural societies, by contrast, children defray the expense of raising them by contributing productive labor to the household economy.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Define random stuff :patrice:
:patrice::patrice:

Are you trying to say...... That the man must be taking care of all needs or it doesn't work?

:dame: random stuff is...
Starbucks, some spending money, random shoes, idk.... Stuff that isnt bills, food, housing and education. Stuff that I would never think about:dame:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Not necessarily I'm just thinking through the practicalities of such an arrangement in the US in 2017. Presumably you only have one legal wife? (The first one)
:patrice:

Well...

I will say your values have to be right.
We probably save money cuz we dont drink or eat meat or waste money.
But we live a middle class life, and do madd shyt.
Most married couples live a struggle life in America.
Lack of morals, lack of unity and lack of a focus on wealth building . plus most marriages fail.
Plus child care is expensive and leds to poor influences on your children

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
:patrice:

Well...

I will say your values have to be right.
We probably save money cuz we dont drink or eat meat or waste money.
But we live a middle class life, and do madd shyt.
Most married couples live a struggle life in America.
Lack of morals, lack of unity and lack of a focus on wealth building . plus most marriages fail.
Plus child care is expensive and leds to poor influences on your children

So you pool your money together?

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
So you pool your money together?
We have a joint acct. And they have individual accts. I have all the investment accts, but wife1 has access and basically handles that for me.
Im the only one without my own personal bank acct.

So sorta.

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
We have a joint acct. And they have individual accts. I have all the investment accts, but wife1 has access and basically handles that for me.
Im the only one without my own personal bank acct.

So sorta.

Do they decide how much to put in or is there a budget? Does wife 1 also manage the shared account?

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Do they decide how much to put in or is there a budget? Does wife 1 also manage the shared account?
She manages shared acct, somewhat. She makes the comment "i never touch the money in there"
But then she Suggest madddddddddd shyt that needs to be bought:gucci:

Well, Money from my gibill, military disability, real estate, rentals, business, and wife1's business (not really much from her) goes into joint.
Random other money goes to rest. Wife 2 has wealthy parents so- she had a lil money and had some from when she was a manager at a major corp. So idk what she really has going on.

There is no real budget.... Just a lifestyle, we dont spend much. Plus, I made some sacrifices to Actually own our properties, no mortage or rent so that helps.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I'm down. I can totally see the benefits of having multiple husbands. Sometimes different personalities yield different needs and desires. You can connect with different men over different things. Also having all those resources in one household would be amazing. The wife would never feel like she was neglected, the husbands would always be on their A game b/c men respond to competition and always want what other men want.
It would be a closed circle of never ending energy where the female's hypergamous nature pushes both males to new heights.
Happy wife, happy life! Offspring would be uber protected and provided for.

I definitely see the benefits!
26207B2E00000578-0-image-m-47_1424984647774.jpg

I'm totally here for this. The wisdom of an older husband, the vitality of a younger husband. Maximized masculine energy orbiting the feminine...:feedme::blessed:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
I'm down. I can totally see the benefits of having multiple husbands. Sometimes different personalities yield different needs and desires. You can connect with different men over different things. Also having all those resources in one household would be amazing. The wife would never feel like she was neglected, the husbands would always be on their A game b/c men respond to competition and always want what other men want.
It would be a closed circle of never ending energy where the female's hypergamous nature pushes both males to new heights.
Happy wife, happy life! Offspring would be uber protected and provided for.

I definitely see the benefits!
26207B2E00000578-0-image-m-47_1424984647774.jpg

I'm totally here for this. The wisdom of an older husband, the vitality of a younger husband. Maximized masculine energy orbiting the feminine...:feedme::blessed:
Lol, you're right

But

I never push more than 1 husband arrangements because the type of Real man that you would want (protector , provider, enforcer, friends)..... Isn't the type that would want to share you

And deep inside you wont full respect a man that is cool w sharing you.