Allow me to tell you ladies about Polygamy...

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
First off,

Its not more beneficial to either sex,
Its mutually beneficial

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Reasons for it are

History:Many powerful women and Queens in history participated.
Wealth building
Anti- BM BD culture
Nature and biology

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Powerful Children (children , especially males, tend to come out with a King mentality and on average are more successful..... For example Mitt Romney and Obama both products of polygamous cultures.
Many of the powerful men in China, the US and Afrika... Are from spoken or unspoken polygamous marriages.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Some black queens hype up Biblical figures.... Many who participated in polygamy.
Of ancient kemet (Egyptian) ones like Nefetiti and most pharaoh queens

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
@True Blue Moon wanted me speak on my situation...
@Elle Driver was hating on polygamy

There are many ways and reasons for it, here is my situation.:dame:

As a Golden Rule: Not all men are qualified for more than 1. Most can barely maintain 1 women. Not all women are Qualified or Mature enough for polygamy. Some women arent self confident or mentally balanced enough for it.
Also: No man should start off Seeking it out. Men should First seek 1 wife and Allow the universe to set up the rest:hubie:

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
s-8231d289126061fc235c015519e9f19b780f1879.gif

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
To set up the 3 situations:

I met a girl in college. Got married young. Got her preg, went to military, got her preg again. I was trifling... Cheated and was too young. She was too young. We split up because we both wanted to travel the Earth and do us. I went all over Mid east n afrika. She did the South Amerika Caribbean stuff. We came back when our seeds were toddlers (we traded back n forth while they were babies)
We divorced. But remained cool and friends because we gave each other opportunity and space. She went to grad school and lived a normal live... I went off to be a whore.

During whore phase, I met a super dark skin young girl. I thought her skin was beautiful but She was just too young and i was already early 20s. I was 'allegedly' moving weight at this time (I had military background and a degree but... Wanted a certain lifestyle). Before this girl I only dated High Class Grad school level black girls. This youngin was a str8 up RAT. She helped me w my new venture. Plus she was 16 but smart as hell. Was doing better than nikkas who I trusted. I never smashed her (at this point) She ended up getting kicked off campus at 18 because she was busted... Got caught with madd 'stuff'
:ohhh:She never snitched. She took that charge. Ruined her education
:wow:And she never held a grude. She was cool about it. Got out and was still was cool about it. :wow:
By then I was in Corp Amerika and sorta legit. So I helped her out w money n stuff. Felt obligated to her. My homies also helped her cuz she didn't rat. She grew up to look beautiful at age 20ish. We hung out. I started hitting, cut off all other women. But I still didn't wife her. She never pressed the issue and I left for Grad School. Had another hoe phase.

Grad school... I was righteous by now. No whore phase. Just wack negro.. Studying, becoming spiritual. Wasn't even trying to go out, stopped drinking, stopped eating meat. Just growing up:manny:.
But then some west afrikan queen... Came in the next class w long braid and i honestly fell in love after she did a presentation to the cohort. I never met a Classy woman:whoo:
But then discovered that she was a white jesus loving, not "aware" and "conscious" , c00n:why:
I was gonna bush her, but she was madd cool.
Eventually she started readed outta my book collection and developed her own ideology. She didn't take on my extreme militant muslim ideas... But at least she wasn't a c00n.

I married the girl from grad school, we had children. She became cool w my BM. They developed a very close relationship (both being former wack sheltered people).... Started coordinating with children n stuff
Im like:sas2::sas1::sas2:
But I was scared to bring it up:whoa:
But then I decided.... To have the talk. Of course the first BM was down (i think she figured she had her hoe phase (i can only imagine)... And she figured She didnt come from split up parents and she should be w the father of her sons)).
I coped a big crib. We did it.

The whole time Im faithful, but keeping in touch w the hoodrat shorty- but by now I been sending her money every few months... We were friends (I knew she was in love w me but I didn't know if she'll be down with me being married already).
Then I took a business trip- met up w her , seen that she Turned into a mature beautiful Queen. I was a lil shocked. And also realized I knew her for damn near a decade and she's been low key loyal and down. And madddd men have tried to wife her and I felt she was holding out.
So we had a talk, she admitted that she felt the universe kept bringing us together for a reason.

The transition into her being in my fam was Rough As shyt- because it wasn't organic like the first 2. I sorta forced it,

But a man can't force it, its low key up to the women to allow or accept it.:beli:
But, lucky for me by now I had been righteous, and cool for so long, my 1st wife knew I wouldn't be trying to bring someone in for thot reasons.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
@True Blue Moon wanted me speak on my situation...
@Elle Driver was hating on polygamy

There are many ways and reasons for it, here is my situation.:dame:

As a Golden Rule: Not all men are qualified for more than 1. Most can barely maintain 1 women. Not all women are Qualified or Mature enough for polygamy. Some women arent self confident or mentally balanced enough for it.
Also: No man should start off Seeking it out. Men should First seek 1 wife and Allow the universe to set up the rest:hubie:
All I said was it’s not for me.