Allen Iverson goes AWOL, and Big3 doesn’t look happy

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
AI always pulls this shyt. He's also regularly late to interviews and other commitments. Sad to see him pull this nikka shyt, but on the other hand I sort of envy the fact that he has his own money and you can't control him.

Those Gary Payton comments I also have a problem with. It just highlights the fact that nikkas can't work together worth a shyt. Here's an opportunity to really build something, and you wanna give some hoe ass quote like "this ain't payin my bills....honey child". Bet he rolled his neck and snapped his fingers when he said it too.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
AI always pulls this shyt. He's also regularly late to interviews and other commitments. Sad to see him pull this nikka shyt, but on the other hand I sort of envy the fact that he has his own money and you can't control him.

Those Gary Payton comments I also have a problem with. It just highlights the fact that nikkas can't work together worth a shyt. Here's an opportunity to really build something, and you wanna give some hoe ass quote like "this ain't payin my bills....honey child". Bet he rolled his neck and snapped his fingers when he said it too.
Yeah he could have at least been PC with it on some. "I had something come up, due to a previous obligation. I look forward to working with my teammates again soon"

That nikka gave no fukks. :russ:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
You know how much NBA players make brah? :dahell:

Kevin Ollie was never a marquee player. He was making $3 mil a year until this year (when his new contract extension kicks in), and he's making $4.4 mil this upcoming season until 2021. $4.4 mil a year is more than he's ever made in a single season as a player. If you're talking about his total earnings, then his coaching earnings will surpass how much he's made as a player in 3 years, in about half the time it took to earn that money as a player.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
it gon happen, unless cube is quick and re-brands this league a little bit, inviting more players who can still play. Like make it a mix of d league talent + some retired nba players.

This shyt is looking sad, grown ass men in their late 30s or 40s still acting like their egos are hurt and shyt, when this shyt is actually helping them too, want to keep your name still relevent? Here you go a perfect chance :mindblown: watch them next year sitting in a chair talking shyt on current nba again on sports network, while they couldn't handle a few 3x3 games

Definitely. Europe doesn't pay as well as it used to. There's only a dozen jobs in China and Korea. I'm sure you can entice a lot of G-Leaguers to play 8 games and make $100k in the Big3.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Is this any good I haven't watched a single game.
The idea of watching old nikkas blow out there hamstrings doesn't seem like entertainment to me

No, it isn't any good. People are buying a tickets to see Iverson and Iverson only.

The 3 on 3 league would work if they got guys who were recently in the Summer League and D League because they'd be getting 100k no questions asked before they went overseas to play ball. That's good money to nikkas not in the League.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
:what: Then he shouldn't have signed on. Act like a damn professional.

:stopitslime:......AI doesn't owe u me or anyone professionalism, he is and has been who he is.....Cube knows what he signed on with.....end of story.