Allen Hughes Says Snoop Dimmed his Own Light In Order to Allow 2Pac To Shine

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Snoop was busy with his murder trial. It wasn’t a choice. Doggystyle was already 3 years old by 96 and he was barely on dogg food. The trial took up a lot of his time and energy and is lowkey part of the reason why Death Row let Bad Boy swoop in and take over the game somewhat and Dre was being Dre and not really doing much from 93 up until he left in 96.

Pac came and gave Death Row a much needed spark. (Dogg Food was successful but not on the level of Chronic, Doggystyle and All Eyes on Me)

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Snoop was busy with his murder trail. It wasn’t a choice. Doggystyle was already 3 years old by 96 and he was barely on dogg food. The trail took up a lot of his time and energy and is lowkey part of the reason why Death Row let Bad Boy swoop in and take over the game somewhat and Dre was being Dre and not really doing much from 93 up until he left in 96.

Pac came and gave Death Row a much needed spark. (Dogg Food was successful but not on the level of Chronic, Doggystyle and All Eyes on Me)
Came here to say exactly this. People forget Snoop's life was on the line, and anyone that's been trapped up in the system knows what a fukking dark cloud a case hanging over your head is.

If anything, 'Pac helped reinvigorate Snoop, he was the one telling Snoop not to trick on his wife.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Doggystyle was a fluke and Snoop never dropped another good album on Death Row. He should really thank Pac for stalling his falloff
Nah ya gotta take into account everything that was going on after Doggystyle. He was literally fighting for his freedom plus his guy Dre had left. To call it a "fluke" is a bit much. It took him a couple more albums and he found his way again from 99-08, which is what I refer to as Snoop's prime. From Topp Dogg to Ego trippin he dropped some classic albums that all went "real" platinum or better

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Allen Huges is fukking delusional.

Snoop out his own mouth said Pac showed him how to be a star.

There's a difference between being famous and having star quality. Snoop didn't dim his light, he was just standing next to someone who was just naturally more dynamic even if he wasn't as famous.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
Came here to say exactly this. People forget Snoop's life was on the line, and anyone that's been trapped up in the system knows what a fukking dark cloud a case hanging over your head is.

If anything, 'Pac helped reinvigorate Snoop, he was the one telling Snoop not to trick on his wife.
I had a DUI case in LA. Last 2 years. Lawyer kept getting delays but each delay was another appearance fee for him

When it came down to it him and the DA just made a kushy deal at the end within 2 minutes of talking to each other and my lawyer insisted that I accept it … even though the judge was pissed because the arresting officer was in training and wouldn’t of been able to make it to trial

LA court system is no joke it’s super tightknit and a lot of stuff is handled in a clandestine way

That is for DUI so just imagine a murder case

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I had a DUI case in LA. Last 2 years. Lawyer kept getting delays but each delay was another appearance fee for him

When it came down to it him and the DA just made a kushy deal at the end within 2 minutes of talking to each other and my lawyer insisted that I accept it … even though the judge was pissed because the arresting officer was in training and wouldn’t of been able to make it to trial
"The system is the Devil's lasso"