All You Dudes Smoking These Weed Concentrates And Extracts Might As Well Smoke Some Hard

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I just smoke weed, always under 30% THC
I've also had better highs with lower THCs too, it's not just the THC, there's also many other factors.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
The disease of doing too much

Regular weed is all you need...all them boys who be on that other shyt that's them gateway nikkas

Some nikkas get high to enjoy/enhance life and some to escape it

Talking about weed ain't enough 🤣🤣🤣

Mystic

All Star
Daps
The equivalent would be drinking damn near 100% pure alcohol, which is retarded as well
smart dumb nikkas like you I swear, YOU DON'T HAVE TO SMOKE ALL OF IT AT ONCE. If someone takes a 1 gram cartridge which is close to 1000MG and takes a couple hits thats equal to a 1 gram blunt what's the issue? Same thing as taking half a shot of Everclear and be done

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
smart dumb nikkas like you I swear, YOU DON'T HAVE TO SMOKE ALL OF IT AT ONCE. If someone takes a 1 gram cartridge which is close to 1000MG and takes a couple hits thats equal to a 1 gram blunt what's the issue? Same thing as taking half a shot of Everclear and be done

Because you shouldn’t be smoking the equivalent of 1 gram blunts in 2 hits you fukking clucker smh

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Smoke acetone and other chemicals Used to strip the cannabinoids from the plants brehs. Thats the issue here you are willingly inhaling strong ass chemicals.

You can make your own hash just with ice water no need for chemicals at all.

You are basically turning youself into a fiend cause that shyt too strong and regular buds not gon cut it for you after that.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
so? you acting like its meth or some shyt dumbass nikka

200.gif

Daps
Reppin
My Set
As a heavy smoker dabs are overrated. I'd rather just smoke the flower. Dem dabs will make u cough up a lung. My boy been dabbing for bout 2 years now and every other month he's like I FIGURED IT OUT !! YOU GOTTA DO BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH(in regards to how you prep the dab)....too much bullshyt to be doing when you can just roll up.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Back in the day me and my nicca planned to rob this spot, they had garbage bags full of weed.

So we get there and they got the dab kit out so in the interest of flying under the radar we hit the dab and faded to black.

I remember waking up to pee and I saw one of the bags in the hallway, I couldn’t even be bothered I just peed and went back to sleep.
:dahell:

Franklin and Lamar ass nikkas