All You Dudes Smoking These Weed Concentrates And Extracts Might As Well Smoke Some Hard

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Yeah I don’t really fukk with dabs besides one baby ass hit. Last time I hit a dab I was trying to record music and shyt felt like my words was getting trapped in my stomach. Thinking on it I’m pretty sure that’s not a safe way to ingest weed, it’s too potent and hits too hard it’s not calming or vibey at all

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Mfs tryna get lifted :manny:

최고 Granddad GIF들 | Gfycat

:wow: Smokers classic

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Mfs out here stressing and regular smoke aint strong enough anymore.

I personally want to run across some of this Weed Meth aka diamonds supposed to be the purest form of all concentrates that :wow:

diamond_thc.jpg

dave-tyrone-dave.gif
I’ve had some and it smoked kind of rough compared to wax and badder. Them diamonds and that shatter be having a nikka throat burning

Glorious

All Star
Daps
I doing it right now as I read your thread.

The reason.....because I have no flower right now.:feedme:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Sometimes regular weed ain't strong enough.... :manny: ....and no need to try a harder drug when there is other products with a higher percentage that will do the trick....thats how I see it....

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Back in the day me and my nicca planned to rob this spot, they had garbage bags full of weed.

So we get there and they got the dab kit out so in the interest of flying under the radar we hit the dab and faded to black.

I remember waking up to pee and I saw one of the bags in the hallway, I couldn’t even be bothered I just peed and went back to sleep.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
I started dabbing about 6 months ago, haven’t looked back. :manny:

Smoking weed taste weird now lol.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Why the fukk y’all nikkas trying to smoke something in its purest form? That’s crackhead behavior. Talking about, bro it’s 98% pure. nikka what you trying to do, freebase weed? What happened to smoking regular weed:why: nikkas out here dabbing and passing out. The fukk wrong with y’all nikkas smh
Smoke some weed breh. Then you won’t be so uptight