All You Dudes Smoking These Weed Concentrates And Extracts Might As Well Smoke Some Hard

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I agree like 4 years ago I was on the disposable pens and mixing wax in blunts. It killed my tolerance I couldn’t get really high just smoking anymore. I would smoke just to come down off the high off the pen that shyt is hella strong like I remember wilding at work and I can usually function off a few shots and a blunt or two throughout a shift to this day but those pens be OD. I get moon rock every blue moon, but they not only make it that often it’s also not the same anymore.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Why the fukk y’all nikkas trying to smoke something in its purest form? That’s crackhead behavior. Talking about, bro it’s 98% pure. nikka what you trying to do, freebase weed? What happened to smoking regular weed:why: nikkas out here dabbing and passing out. The fukk wrong with y’all nikkas smh

Some of us wanna fly to the outskirts of infinity, spin the block on an Eagles back.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Mfs tryna get lifted :manny:

최고 Granddad GIF들 | Gfycat

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Why the fukk y’all nikkas trying to smoke something in its purest form? That’s crackhead behavior. Talking about, bro it’s 98% pure. nikka what you trying to do, freebase weed? What happened to smoking regular weed:why: nikkas out here dabbing and passing out. The fukk wrong with y’all nikkas smh

My friend used to come over with his dabbing apparatus, and I'd just be giving him the :beli: face the whole time smh

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I did it once and the room started to spin after 2 mins.

I was floating through clouds for hours, thought I'd passed on. My body was basically lifeless.

All the time this chick had that Kali Uchis song just a stranger on repeat.

Between that I crawled to the toilet to throw up twice.

Chick who gave it to me thought I wasn't gonna make it. In the morning I woke up in her bed 100% fine.

Bur yeah never ever again would I try that

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Cause these nikkas p*ssy and im hard

Turn that fukking soft into some hard

:blessed: