All You Dudes Smoking These Weed Concentrates And Extracts Might As Well Smoke Some Hard

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Why the fukk y’all nikkas trying to smoke something in its purest form? That’s crackhead behavior. Talking about, bro it’s 98% pure. nikka what you trying to do, freebase weed? What happened to smoking regular weed:why: nikkas out here dabbing and passing out. The fukk wrong with y’all nikkas smh

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don’t people drink to get fukked up? Same concept as dabbing.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Mfs out here stressing and regular smoke aint strong enough anymore.

I personally want to run across some of this Weed Meth aka diamonds supposed to be the purest form of all concentrates that :wow:

diamond_thc.jpg

dave-tyrone-dave.gif

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
i remember when white boys had Dexters Laboratory contraptions just to smoke and that looked like drug fiend behavior to me
That's how I reacted when I saw my Asian homie break out his dab kit.

Dude had this titanium cap he'd put on a bubbler, heat it with a butane torch, and take this long metal rod to put this flake of THC on the titanium. He talked me into hitting it once...:merchant:

Never again:wow:

shyt had me so high I couldn't speak.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Why the fukk y’all nikkas trying to smoke something in its purest form? That’s crackhead behavior. Talking about, bro it’s 98% pure. nikka what you trying to do, freebase weed? What happened to smoking regular weed:why: nikkas out here dabbing and passing out. The fukk wrong with y’all nikkas smh
Fukk u talmbout nikka