ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville
Just saw this thread.....so what exactly is this list for?

If it's for posters who have a blatantly anti-black posting history and are therefore suspected to be cacs.....:yeshrug:

But if it's for posters who are simply suspected by somebody of being white, with no documented racist posting in their history to accompany it.......then the coli has hit a new low :snoop:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

If it's for posters who have a blatantly anti-black posting history and are therefore suspected to be cacs.....:yeshrug:

But if it's for posters who are simply suspected by somebody of being white, with no documented racist posting in their history to accompany it.......then the coli has hit a new low :snoop:

There's plenty of active white posters here that aren't on the list.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
OH ITS LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

2MzImBd.gif

tell these cacs to do a full split on a cactus

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST

boy u been here 5 days shut your new ass up with that old ass nokia 3390 and shyt oh yeah neggggggggggggggg

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Stop lying bytch. I have never chated with you or anyone else on this site. If you can prove that I did mods can ban my account.
\

Hold up cac I don't rock with @BlackPearl slant eyed ass but u not going to be callin our black coli females that shyt take that to reddit fukk boy ayyy @houston911 come ban breh fam

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Your pics all over this site...you light skinneded...I'd mistake you for Middle Eastern personally:mjpls:

I'm dark skinned...I'll come through a DMV meet up sooner than later...for now...this my proof...the homie @dc007 know it's me ...and a few dudes know my Brazil blog

Tweets with replies by Shad (@aicRashad) on Twitter

now I gotta get off this list :bryan: random dudes been neggin and quoting me for saying nikka :skip:
I was one of the dudes who called you out, along with @Voice of Reason . Why the hell you emphatically said you were a cac? :wtf: