ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'm convinced @philmonroe is a white troll too.

Everytime I make thread about black interests especially involving race and racism, he always ones stars it and tells me and the people involved in the conversation to "stop worrying about white people" and "do you". It's obvious these discussions bother him cause he takes it personal...thinking we're talking about white people like him and not white society.

I honestly chalked it up to a conflict of interests, but he's done this shyt way too much to point it's pissing me off. No black person is constantly getting mad at black people discussing racism or white society unless they a c00n that wants a pat on the head from massa or a cac that wants black people to shut up about inequality and take it with a shyt eating grin on our faces.
Get off my dikk fakkit

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I'm convinced @philmonroe is a white troll too.

Everytime I make thread about black interests especially involving race and racism, he always ones stars it and tells me and the people involved in the conversation to "stop worrying about white people" and "do you". It's obvious these discussions bother him cause he takes it personal...thinking we're talking about white people like him and not white society.

I honestly chalked it up to a conflict of interests, but he's done this shyt way too much to point it's pissing me off. No black person is constantly getting mad at black people discussing racism or white society unless they a c00n that wants a pat on the head from massa or a cac that wants black people to shut up about inequality and take it with a shyt eating grin on our faces.
That dude got mad at me once when I said I don't have much to talk about with white women
:mjlol: