ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

pop

Banned
Daps
Yo this cracka was trying to pop off in tiny chat last night. Asking me "What REALLY happens at the meet ups?" :deadmanny: Then ran away. These cacs hate to see BP going something positive.

Stop lying bytch. I have never chated with you or anyone else on this site. If you can prove that I did mods can ban my account.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
You said I was white. I said lets place a perma ban bet and Ill prove to you Im black. Don't try to change the terms of the bet. You don't have to prove to only me that your black. You gotta prove it to all of us

Lmao I don't have to prove a goddamn thing. But since your bytch ass is on your which hunt, it makes SOOOO much more since for you to place your reputation on the line. Don't flip it back on me like a little bytch. Since you supposedly the epitome of blackness place your account on the line to prove me other wise........or stfu. Cowards talk. Real men do.......which one are you breh.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Lmao I don't have to prove a goddamn thing. But since your bytch ass is on your which hunt, it makes SOOOO much more since for you to place your reputation on the line. Don't flip it back on me like a little bytch. Since you supposedly the epitome of blackness place your account on the line to prove me other wise........or stfu. Cowards talk. Real men do.......which one are you breh.
So if I prove Im black your gone?

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Take the ban bet or STFU.

Shut your dikk sucking ass up nikka. Ill offer you the same bet since your stuck on stupid ass is obviously missing the point. Or maybe your just to dense to understand what is going on. He wants me to place my account on the line that he is black.......but he is accusing others of being white. Why would I bet him to prove his skin color......it should be the other way around right? I mean that makes sense. to me......but I am intelligent........so there is that.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
No If I prove I am black YOUR GONE. shyt or get off the pot bytch nikka
You accused me of being white. I asked for the bet first did I not? Than you started copping pleas:mjlol:

And all you gonna do is post some hand pick with poor lighting or that you got your token black friend to take. On the list you stay:ufdup:

Last edited:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
imma go undercover...

gEzoBFb.gif