ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

rabbitfood

Ancillary Character
Daps
@rabbitfood making excuses for white nationalists.:guilty:

@BmoreGorilla You add him yet?

Snwm7jA.jpg

I'm not sure how you read that post and not see that it clearly isn't serious.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Shut your dikk sucking ass up nikka. Ill offer you the same bet since your stuck on stupid ass is obviously missing the point. Or maybe your just to dense to understand what is going on. He wants me to place my account on the line that he is black.......but he is accusing others of being white. Why would I bet him to prove his skin color......it should be the other way around right? I mean that makes sense. to me......but I am intelligent........so there is that.

Why are you still talking? Take the bet or shut up.

PullOutGawd

Boosie the GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Falls
now cacs talking bout 'respect your jaw" :wow:

you colorless fukks have zero originality

I get asked daily if I'm mixed by people but I don't play that shyt, tell em fukk no Hungarian & proud :banderas:
So miss me with that colourless shyt

But nice comeback b
"Yall got 0 originality"
:snoop:

Cat got your tongue you dumb bytch :bryan:

Save your shyt for the cats on here that make this site look bad
On both sides of the fence there are people actin up, :obama:
You check the blacks acting up
I'll check the whites :obama:

pop

Banned
Daps
I never said I chatted with you. I said you tried to pop off on some funny shyt. So you wanna ban bet huh? :sas1: Because I can have other people who were in the chat come in here and say they saw your fake ass in there. If you about that life let's make it official.

Your post clearly stated that I messaged you on tiny chat(don't even know what that is)Yes bytch and I want you to take it to. I don't even know what meet up you are talking about and I don't know what tiny chat is. Post proof or the mods should ban your account.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I get asked daily if I'm mixed by people but I don't play that shyt, tell em fukk no Hungarian & proud :banderas:
So miss me with that colourless shyt

But nice comeback b
"Yall got 0 originality"
:snoop:

Cat got your tongue you dumb bytch :bryan:

Save your shyt for the cats on here that make this site look bad
On both sides of the fence there are people actin up, :obama:
You check the blacks acting up
I'll check the whites :obama:

go stand in the sun and you'll realize how much of a colorless fakkit you are

:scust: eastern europe. home of poor, inbred, animal fukking cave mutants

The frightening reality of poverty in Hungary - Daily News Hungary

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Your post clearly stated that I messaged you on tiny chat(don't even know what that is)Yes bytch and I want you to take it to. I don't even know what meet up you are talking about and I don't know what tiny chat is. Post proof or the mods should ban your account.

This the the bet:

You, Pop, came into tinychat last night, November 21, and asked me, BlackPearl, "What really goes on at the meet ups?" I will prove this by getting 2 people who were also in the chat to confirm that this happened. The bet is a perma ban for the losing party.

Do you accept?

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
What do you mean by blacker than me?:mjlol:

If you prove your black your off:sas1:
Your pics all over this site...you light skinneded...I'd mistake you for Middle Eastern personally:mjpls:

I'm dark skinned...I'll come through a DMV meet up sooner than later...for now...this my proof...the homie @dc007 know it's me ...and a few dudes know my Brazil blog

Tweets with replies by Shad (@aicRashad) on Twitter

now I gotta get off this list :bryan: random dudes been neggin and quoting me for saying nikka :skip:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

pop

Banned
Daps
This the the bet:

You, Pop, came into tinychat last night, November 21, and asked me, BlackPearl, "What really goes on at the meet ups?" I will prove this by getting 2 people who were also in the chat to confirm that this happened. The bet is a perma ban for the losing party.

Do you accept?

No bytch because they are just going to lie like you are. I don't know what the fukk tinychat or meetups are. Their is no way to screenshot or upload the chat log? Just admit that you are a lame ass bytch that has to seek validation and attention online instead of the real world like normal woman.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
No bytch because they are just going to lie like you are. I don't know what the fukk tinychat or meetups are. Their is no way to screenshot or upload the chat log? Just admit that you are a lame ass bytch that has to seek validation and attention online instead of the real world like normal woman.

That's what I thought. Ya bytch ass nikka. Ya ankles weak boy. :heh: Quick to pop off but can't back it up.