ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I've never posted in jbo.
Celebrities post on message boards using aliases.
My child's mother is white, my other child's mother is black. I love my kids, dont give a fukk about a cac man.

Did I miss the baby meta getting here? (I been in and out and m.i.a. for the past few months)

Congrats to you and mommy breh!

TheSwede

Rookie
Daps
Can someone give me an explanation of this thread? White trolls? Are there seemingly white folks attacking the black community or what?

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
haha.jpg

:dead: :dead: :dead:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
@BmoreGorilla what about this guy? Typed the phrase "as a white" in the search bar and got this guy on page 7. :mjlol:

Went through dude's posting history and all he does is shyt on Black men while pretending to give constructive criticism. His rep is bleeding. And when you look up his username in the search bar, he posts negatively in a lot of IR topics about Black men dating White women but, he posts positively in threads about the reverse genders. :russ: Is ya'll nikkas hiring?

Yo this cracka was trying to pop off in tiny chat last night. Asking me "What REALLY happens at the meet ups?" :deadmanny: Then ran away. These cacs hate to see BP going something positive.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
:manny: Ask them..me personally im not hideous or deformed...but i have plans to go into local politics so being associated with this den of iniquity aint in my best interests...

10 years from now im at a debate and some reporter pulls up coli posts asking:sitdown: "sir,you participated in a discussion saying CaCs must die..would you care to elaborate??"

24K7F5.gif
That's if they know your username on this site. :mjcup:

NSA.:demonic: