ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
The sports portion of the site will always attract racists. Racists love watching nikkas run around. Sometimes they get insecure and call it "groid worship". The fact that most of you goofass nikkas enjoy the shyt puzzles me. You're not being paid to watch. Crowd full of cacs watching nikkas perform acts of strength and speed. For a fraction of the OWNER'S take. "bu bu bu millions". It's psychology.
I bet if nikkas said "fukk sports" and directed that energy elsewhere...who knows. Cacs would lose their minds.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
@BmoreGorilla what about this guy? Typed the phrase "as a white" in the search bar and got this guy on page 7. :mjlol:

Again as a white guy let me tell you that other minorities feel the same way. I'm in the south and Hispanics hate being compared to blacks. And we won't even get into Asians. If being Gay was a choice why would someone straight choose a lifetime of discrimination? That's like a white man choosing to be black lmao.

Any black man with sense knows how white people feel about us. We don't need Bin Ladens ugly cousin to spell it out for us.

Went through dude's posting history and all he does is shyt on Black men while pretending to give constructive criticism. His rep is bleeding. And when you look up his username in the search bar, he posts negatively in a lot of IR topics about Black men dating White women but, he posts positively in threads about the reverse genders. :russ: Is ya'll nikkas hiring?

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
The Coli ain't even worth this headache. I've been tagged in a daily thread asking for proof of blackness since Thursday. And there ain't a damn thing c00n about me either. Hell, I requested a business and finance section for the betterment of everyone here (ironically most people weren't interested in something that could empower us as black men while pawg threads stayed lit :rudy:).

If y'all want your exclusive club, have at it. Throw me to the bushes for all I care :camby: . This place is cool, but it's not worth the effort. Peace :hubie:

pop

Banned
Daps
wpc40.jpg

pop

Banned
Daps
@pop come in here and get this work bytch ass cracka. shytting on nikkas while pretending to be nikkas. You're online right now. :russ:Lurking Black issue related threads. Why ya'll let White posters lurk in Black related threads anyways, brehs? :mjlol:

Proof you stalking ass bed buck fakkit.