ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

waok6f.jpg

not just directed at you, cause im not even fammiliar with you

but why all you men who post hand pics always got some tragedy going on?

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
not just directed at you, cause im not even fammiliar with you

but why all you men who post hand pics always got some tragedy going on?
:manny: Ask them..me personally im not hideous or deformed...but i have plans to go into local politics so being associated with this den of iniquity aint in my best interests...

10 years from now im at a debate and some reporter pulls up coli posts asking:sitdown: "sir,you participated in a discussion saying CaCs must die..would you care to elaborate??"

24K7F5.gif

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
:manny: Ask them..me personally im not hideous or deformed...but i have plans to go into local politics so being associated with this den of iniquity aint in my best interests...

10 years from now im at a debate and some reporter pulls up coli posts asking:sitdown: "sir,you participated in a discussion saying CaCs must die..would you care to elaborate??"

24K7F5.gif

breh i am talking about your lack of fingernail maintenance[do you bite them?] and need of more or better lotion in that pic.
no biggie
like i said, it seems to be a theme around here.
woulda thought all these 6 cert 6 figure 6 dime cats would have a nail clipper and emory board at the crib
:russ:

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
breh i am talking about your lack of fingernail maintenance[do you bite them?] and need of more or better lotion in that pic.
no biggie
woulda thought all these 6 cert 6 figure 6 dime cats would have a nail clipper and emory board at the crib

:manny: My certs are in mechanics,welding,driving forklifts and front loaders....im not a soft hands kinda nikka

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
no biggie
3rd world dirty hasn't learned American hygiene yet...still has a superiority complex.

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Just like in real life I never get any credit. Aha nah seriously, like I said in the OG thread & mizzou thread. @Swamp-Thing & "originalmanfromugh."

Why is this a "big deal?" When you purposely use "digital black face"(I'm serious no double c's) to plant seeds of subterfuge ala the CIA & the CRM of the 1960's. You obviously want to make a mockery of my people. So you need to be purged online & literally twisted fukks.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Just like in real life I never get any credit. Aha nah seriously, like I said in the OG thread & mizzou thread. @Swamp-Thing & "originalmanfromugh."

Why is this a "big deal?" When you purposely use "digital black face"(I'm serious no double c's) to plant seeds of subterfuge ala the CIA & the CRM of the 1960's. You obviously want to make a mockery of my people. So you need to be purged online & literally twisted fukks.
Just steal off on white gamers.
You see an ironic tee and a bearded neck, beat his ass for nothing.
That's what most of these cac trolls look like. Some might workout and watch fight videos. They still can't fight.
I'm going to make an example.