ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Add @AYEESGEE

I love this website.

You all forgot the DC sniper? Killed 16 people?

We're all the same, you, me, every one. Any evil that you think you see in white people they see the same in you. Stop trying to take the high ground you fakkits.

Whites tricking Blacks to move to White countries so they can oppress them! This is worse than slavery tbh smh fam. Damn those white devils.

I guess you could go shoot a white reporter and a cameraman on live news.

from a thread about dealing with racism in the workplace

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
In his screenshot I saw a thread that the Hebrew had just posed in. That means his hand pic is old as hell and possibly not valid:mjpls:
:martin:

2rmp1s1.jpg

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Destructive ideas? Like being fathers, raising kids, and getting jobs :laff::laff::laff:. Who the fukk raised you nikkas breh? The art of good conversation is diversity. Not some thread with you nikkas beat dead horses and jack off on each others faces for daps and free rep. Quite being a bytch. If you have a belief system then feel free to share that belief. And be open for objectivity and interpretation. Ol afraid of rejection ass nikka

Nobody disputes being father's and getting jobs you weasly fakkit.
You telling people opening their own business is a bad idea, saying unity is a unrealistic. Your playing dumb but your seen as an agent so no one gives shyt what u say.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Nobody disputes being father's and getting jobs you weasly fakkit.
You telling people opening their own business is a bad idea, saying unity is a unrealistic. Your playing dumb but your seen as an agent so no one gives shyt what u say.

No i said telling people that that is the road to black salvation is misleading as my belief is getting money ownig a business or other wise should be the focus. And this thread is a direct reflection of the lack of unity aspect. Give a fukk how Im seen on this bytch. Half of you nikkas are legit retards...your post is a clear example of this as well. Its called difference of opinion. Learn to fukking read and stop talking so much....