ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Been called a cac or c00n every other post, got negged tremendously for supporting Hilary Clinton (before it was popular to do so) and non-offensive discussion of real gay life experiences in NYC. And I can't even make a list? But I get it, I'm not into the drama or attention.

BTW, it's sad the distorted fantasy and focus on this site. Ppl posting proof pics and judging others for not posting nonsense for daps. And for what? How many of ya'll have traveled acrossed states protesting or discussing issues of integration and equality, with real results? How many of ya'll know the real issues? Rarely see a post on anything real concerning the Black community on here.

This site needs to respect LGBT members and also listen to me for my maturity, life experiences, culture and wisdom instead of negging me. Site has fallen off for many reasons, one of the several reasons are homophobia, lack of a well-rounded education, or real life experiences by majority of posters.

The fukkery threads are weak too, reminds me of a Sunday afternoon when I was 8. Ya nyggas are squares. Yet most have minds of immature knuckleheads. Get real and stop being negative.
Not me, batty man fi dead. Them should stay far from here. Too many tranny fukking brehs here too

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Look yall they snitching on each other now:dead:

tumblr_inline_o7gjbhRoMD1tyy97e_500.gif

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
@Y2Dre we know that shyt is true though. Look at the amount of white people that were pretend mad& sad about TRump's election...but they stopped cause they still have their racial privilege and shyt. They've become a monolith to me and disgusting one too. They really don't care what happens to people of color...they'll pretend, but at the end of the day they're glad the chaos isn't coming to their doorstep.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
You said I was white so I asked you to take a bet on it. If you don't accept the terms of the original bet theres no more left to say

Yeah apparently your one of them Habib nikkas.......shocker :comeon:........moving on..........since you got my dikk on your lips and all. Take the bet breh.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
By the way "vetted" means the nikkas who all think alike. A bunch of your rights, no your right, no your right, no I whole heartedly agree, you right on breh. Preach breh...........:mjlol::mjlol:...diversity makes a good conversation. Not men salivating over other men with dikk slobbing antics
Lying fakkit there's bunch of different opinions and ideas. You just want different ideas to be respected in certain topics to enable destructive ideas to get in. Hop off a bridge breh.