Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
You think so?:ohhh:
Straight up and down? YES.

The reason I nominated him was because we had a thread about starting our own business and black business, and him and @NoChill Jones were trashing any of us that suggested we should start our own business and went out of their way to diss my own business. That's suspect. Why would black men argue against owning your own business and entrepeneurship to the point they would argue with those that did and call them names? I refuse to believe black people are that gone unless they were trolls or crabs. Which is why I suggested they be on the list.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
You think Im white? Put a perma ban bet on it:sas1:

Edit:

Naw fukk that. That shyt is corny. Believe what you want breh. Im a grown ass man probably arguing with a broke 12 year old or some shyt. Im good.

camby-gif.75

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Been called a cac or c00n every other post, got negged tremendously for supporting Hilary Clinton (before it was popular to do so) and non-offensive discussion of real gay life experiences in NYC. And I can't even make a list? But I get it, I'm not into the drama or attention.

BTW, it's sad the distorted fantasy and focus on this site. Ppl posting proof pics and judging others for not posting nonsense for daps. And for what? How many of ya'll have traveled acrossed states protesting or discussing issues of integration and equality, with real results? How many of ya'll know the real issues? Rarely see a post on anything real concerning the Black community on here.

This site needs to respect LGBT members and also listen to me for my maturity, life experiences, culture and wisdom instead of negging me. Site has fallen off for many reasons, one of the several reasons are homophobia, lack of a well-rounded education, or real life experiences by majority of posters.

The fukkery threads are weak too, reminds me of a Sunday afternoon when I was 8. Ya nyggas are squares. Yet most have minds of immature knuckleheads. Get real and stop being negative.

Maybe that might happen if there weren't so many blatantly gay troll posters here.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Ill match you the same bet nikka. Let see if you believe what you actually troll. fukk your bet, I relaly don't care so Ill just counter. Counter bet on the shyt. Come with it.
I didn't request to put you on the list. In that case you must prove it to the people not just me:sas2:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Straight up and down? YES.

The reason I nominated him was because we had a thread about starting our own business and black business, and him and @NoChill Jones were trashing any of us that suggested we should start our own business and went out of their way to diss my own business. That's suspect. Why would black men argue against owning your own business and entrepeneurship to the point they would argue with those that did and call them names? I refuse to believe black people are that gone unless they were trolls or crabs. Which is why I suggested they be on the list.

Shut your broke dusty ass all the way the fukk up. fukk you and your roach infested store, acting like you the hood Donald Trump. I fukk with you cause your an arrogant piece of shyt that ain't doing better then nobody else out here. But that don't stop you from treating your supposed brethren like low tier idiots like you got all the answers with you don't even know the fukking question.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Maybe that might happen if there weren't so many blatantly gay troll posters here.
There are other reasons.
I don't like that "intersectionality" concept and I believe it's agenda based.
A culture framed around a sexual choice shouldn't be important or paid attention to. That's YOUR business, not the world's business.
The BLM anti straight black male agenda is
We are committed to disrupting the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, and especially “our” children to the degree that mothers, parents and children are comfortable.

Today, only 34% of black children—down from 67% in 1960—are raised in homes with married fathers and mothers. Moreover, nearly 50% of black children live in single mother homes. In 1960, only 20% of black children did.

If you want to engage in homosexual activity, do it on your own time and leave your fakkitry out of real issues. People have been doing weird degenerate shyt since time immemorial. Keep it to yourself. Anything more is poison.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Oh it's you again. Don't you have to go debate some bedwench who scorned you or stand on some corner like you told me real ones do? :lolbron:
I think Black Hebrew Israelites are clowns in power ranger costumes...No. The Beta Israel and Mizrahi are the only real jews in Israel, ironically.
"A Bedwench who scorned me" I don't even know that trash bytch and I told her she'd be trash regardless of dating choices, and @WHIPPEDCream is an easy target. She could fukk martians and I'd still attempt to shyt on the bytch. It's funny how you brought that up, Juden. White boys and weirdos always bring up something sexual or relationship related because black dikk is on y'all mind 24/7...fakkits.
PS: I used to live in Stuttgart. Some of my forebears did, too...During this "event" that happened to a white population within a white population. How did visible minorities avoid death? They weren't burnt up and we're BLACK. You're living a lie.