ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
@idi_Amin is a fake.

Was in the thread about that Nigerian boy getting killed and straight up pretended to be Nigerian and just talked shyt on the country.

Like these white trolls are a new breed of :scust:

I actually am Nigerian (dad is from Lagos) and I can tell the dude has no idea of anything Nigerian.

And the dude's name is based on the president of Uganda. HE probably doesn't even know where Uganda is on the African continent or it's history. Just picked a random black avatar to represent.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
@Y2Dre we know that shyt is true though. Look at the amount of white people that were pretend mad& sad about TRump's election...but they stopped cause they still have their racial privilege and shyt. They've become a monolith to me and disgusting one too. They really don't care what happens to people of color...they'll pretend, but at the end of the day they're glad the chaos isn't coming to their doorstep.

You see it huh.
:mjpls:
"I work around bunch of blacks and asians gonna have to pretend to be upset about trump winning to not make things awkward"

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Maybe he didn't. A lot of these names were requested to be added by other posters. A lot of innocent people hit by strays in the OG thread. But it happens in a witchhunt
:yeshrug:

Anybody remember the name of the dude who got put on the list than proved he was black. But at the same time exposed himself as a dusty bum?:heh:
That was
@Piffery

Dude is a bum.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Dude was an adult apparently.
Exactly, the thread became 6 pages of dissing Nigerians and referring to Africans as savages. Until somebody actually posted a tweet confirming that the person killed was an adult and not a 7 year old child.

And @Sauanaffe Tustunnagee needs to be on that list too. He tries to act extreme militant to the point he calls Africans "booty scratcher" and "spearchuckers"

:scust:

He also referred to black women as "monkey bytches"

That ain't a black man...

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
@idi_Amin is a fake.

Was in the thread about that Nigerian boy getting killed and straight up pretended to be Nigerian and just talked shyt on the country.

Like these white trolls are a new breed of :scust:

I actually am Nigerian (dad is from Lagos) and I can tell the dude has no idea of anything Nigerian.

And the dude's name is based on the president of Uganda. HE probably doesn't even know where Uganda is on the African continent or it's history. Just picked a random black avatar to represent.
added

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Lying fakkit there's bunch of different opinions and ideas. You just want different ideas to be respected in certain topics to enable destructive ideas to get in. Hop off a bridge breh.

Destructive ideas? Like being fathers, raising kids, and getting jobs :laff::laff::laff:. Who the fukk raised you nikkas breh? The art of good conversation is diversity. Not some thread with you nikkas beat dead horses and jack off on each others faces for daps and free rep. Quite being a bytch. If you have a belief system then feel free to share that belief. And be open for objectivity and interpretation. Ol afraid of rejection ass nikka

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
@bogey_j
@Muppet
@YoungFlyGentleman
@BLVK
@Xane Vic
@Jayson99
@Redeem87