ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
@BmoreGorilla is pulling upon these cac trolls like
tumblr_n0qd39n5az1trr3mxo1_500.gif

:mjgrin:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Ya'll put all of the new posters on the list? Wtf? :mjlol:@BmoreGorilla check this thread out to see the new posters who did and didn't prove blackness. Ya'll letting innocent folks catch strays. New Posters, Prove You're Black.
You came in first day with a hand pick. Almost like you're playing chess:mjpls:

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Been called a cac or c00n every other post, got negged tremendously for supporting Hilary Clinton (before it was popular to do so) and non-offensive discussion of real gay life experiences in NYC. And I can't even make a list? But I get it, I'm not into the drama or attention.

BTW, it's sad the distorted fantasy and focus on this site. Ppl posting proof pics and judging others for not posting nonsense for daps. And for what? How many of ya'll have traveled acrossed states protesting or discussing issues of integration and equality, with real results? How many of ya'll know the real issues? Rarely see a post on anything real concerning the Black community on here.

This site needs to respect LGBT members and also listen to me for my maturity, life experiences, culture and wisdom instead of negging me. Site has fallen off for many reasons, one of the several reasons are homophobia, lack of a well-rounded education, or real life experiences by majority of posters.

The fukkery threads are weak too, reminds me of a Sunday afternoon when I was 8. Ya nyggas are squares. Yet most have minds of immature knuckleheads. Get real and stop being negative.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh