ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:
you are the biggest racist on this site and you're not even a troll

show me one system of oppression i have developed.
i dont even know who the fukk u are. 95% of what i say are facts. and because you can't refute them, you deflect with character attacks.

if you dont like what i say the ignore button is user friendly, buddy.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
show me one system of oppression i have developed.
i dont even know who the fukk u are. 95% of what i say are facts. and because you can't refute them, you deflect with character attacks.

if you dont like what i say the ignore button is user friendly, buddy.
you cant spit racial slurs in the first part of the post and then call someone a racist in the second part of the post :russ:
system of oppression.:mjlol:
you a poster on a forum. Get a grip

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you cant spit racial slurs in the first part of the post and then call someone a racist in the second part of the post :russ:

I can do whatever i want. again, you can't refute anything i say. but carry on with your sensitive, victim bullshyt. you people stay tagging and mentioning me, then when i shut you down I'm the hateful one. dont start no shyt won't be no shyt.:yeshrug: i'm not here for any of your opinions or validation, conversation etc.. i come on here to speak about black issues with black people, period. if you can't handle what i say like a man, hit that ignore button and quit your bytchin. lurking in the shadows, never even conversed with your bytch ass, now you got something to say. typical.
i'm not thinking bout you fitly inbreds once i log off. i suggest ya'll stop worrying about me. :dame:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
breh their leader is in here trying to deflect from the purpose of this thread n u falling for it. :aicmon:
Straight outta a comic book:mjlol:

I think Bmore is enough of an adult to realize that the Coli isn't an epic struggle between good and evil in which you are the special, woke one that will lead everyone to the promised land with your narcissism and ad hominems :mjlol:

system of oppression.:mjlol:
you a poster on a forum. Get a grip

I wouldn't have said racist, but definitely a bigot. What's worse is he sucks up to his corporate buddies in real life so this is his lil outlet for his CAC hate fantasies :mjlol:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
I can do whatever i want. again, you can't refute anything i say. but carry on with your sensitive, victim bullshyt. you people stay tagging and mentioning me, then when i shut you down I'm the hateful one. dont start no shyt won't be no shyt.:yeshrug: i'm not here for any of your opinions or validation, conversation etc.. i come on here to speak about black issues with black people, period. if you can't handle what i say like a man, hit that ignore button and quit your bytchin. lurking in the shadows, never even conversed with your bytch ass, now you got something to say. typical.
i'm not thinking bout you fitly inbreds once i log off. i suggest ya'll stop worrying about me. :dame:
such hostility :lolbron:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Answer the question :ufdup:

Na i dont. Have i said it. Yes. In a mean way, na. Been known to drop a nikk please here and there amongst friends and noone has EVER looked at me sideways but say "you a funny nikka man" wit a big belly laugh.

I apent my birthday wit my dude and his friends; some guys he share an apt with in newark chilling. If inwoulda used the word aint noone woulda said shyt and those guys aint c00ns at no level. So what yall need to do is talk to more white people, understand not everyone is a racist, but that everyone got pride and noone needs to hear they aint shyt or their opinion dont matter cause they white. Every post in said thread where i was called out was a response to one of those attacks or a thread full of white people aint ahit.

Aint noone act like tht in real life. People are just people. I smoke wit my friends last night and we talked a whole buncha high political/race/etc shyt and those were some thorough newark heads and none of em talk that Cac shyt likenthe coli. Maybe cause i was there. But na i dont say nikka like that but i have. Juat like i have in philly sirrounded by black dudes wit freeway bearss at the wu show. Im not afraid of black people. And if you give respect you get reapect back.

Where was the reapect in the thread called "name a time u shyt all over a white person"

Where was the respect in tye thread showing dead white people and yall laughing bout it in good fun.

Aint no respect. So if yall wanna get on ya high horses on me for dropping a nikka please then yall better act correct yaselvss.

Im done witvthis thread. Yall wanna pm me and talk shyt over feel free. But the cac witchunt shytbis corn and maybe yall ahould look into my other posts instead of highlighting the 10 in a 6 year hitory where i said aome shyt u might not like out of context.

Im good people. Im sure some of u are. Aint noone perfect. But i aint racist. How could a white guy from staten island who grew up idolizing the wu tang be racist. I know, group of blck people shyt on white people for no reason except they racist ( even tho ive heard yll cant be :smh:).

So do what yll want. We can build or yall can destroy. Ita in your court.

If i offended anyone i apologize. Im just wreckless wit my mouth. I got no filter and sometimes i get fukked up and just say what i want. Thats on me tho. So peace to everyone. Thats it

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Na i dont. Have i said it. Yes. In a mean way, na. Been known to drop a nikk please here and there amongst friends and noone has EVER looked at me sideways but say "you a funny nikka man" wit a big belly laugh.

I apent my birthday wit my dude and his friends; some guys he share an apt with in newark chilling. If inwoulda used the word aint noone woulda said shyt and those guys aint c00ns at no level. So what yall need to do is talk to more white people, understand not everyone is a racist, but that everyone got pride and noone needs to hear they aint shyt or their opinion dont matter cause they white. Every post in said thread where i was called out was a response to one of those attacks or a thread full of white people aint ahit.

Aint noone act like tht in real life. People are just people. I smoke wit my friends last night and we talked a whole buncha high political/race/etc shyt and those were some thorough newark heads and none of em talk that Cac shyt likenthe coli. Maybe cause i was there. But na i dont say nikka like that but i have. Juat like i have in philly sirrounded by black dudes wit freeway bearss at the wu show. Im not afraid of black people. And if you give respect you get reapect back.

Where was the reapect in the thread called "name a time u shyt all over a white person"

Where was the respect in tye thread showing dead white people and yall laughing bout it in good fun.

Aint no respect. So if yall wanna get on ya high horses on me for dropping a nikka please then yall better act correct yaselvss.

Im done witvthis thread. Yall wanna pm me and talk shyt over feel free. But the cac witchunt shytbis corn and maybe yall ahould look into my other posts instead of highlighting the 10 in a 6 year hitory where i said aome shyt u might not like out of context.

Im good people. Im sure some of u are. Aint noone perfect. But i aint racist. How could a white guy from staten island who grew up idolizing the wu tang be racist. I know, group of blck people shyt on white people for no reason except they racist ( even tho ive heard yll cant be :smh:).

So do what yll want. We can build or yall can destroy. Ita in your court.

If i offended anyone i apologize. Im just wreckless wit my mouth. I got no filter and sometimes i get fukked up and just say what i want. Thats on me tho. So peace to everyone. Thats it

If you guys are givin this guy a pass, you gotta give me a pass too
:umad: