ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment/Reparations For ADOS

Explain. The things I say a white person would rather die before they would say. They don't want black people having confidence and high self esteem. As a matter of fact the people that hate me the most on this site is cacs and c00ns who love white people. Y'all lames stop with the fake reverse physiology sht. Y'all ain't fooling nobody

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Explain. The things I say a white person would rather die before they would say. They don't want black people having confidence and high self esteem. As a matter of fact the people that hate me the most on this site is cacs and c00ns who love white people. Y'all lames stop with the fake reverse physiology sht. Y'all ain't fooling nobody
:umad:

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin

Fck you cac. Fck all white supremacists I hope mother nature wipe every white supremacists off the face of this earth and black people become the most wealthiest group in the world and all cacs in the world will be poor and struggling for the next 400 years while black people live like kings and queens for eternity. This is gonna happen very very soon. It aint no fun when the rabbit got the gun and the tables turn. Now I know:umad: because you hope and pray that don't happen but it is and will real soon. Watch. Now go cry about it cac:russ:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Fck you cac. Fck all white supremacists I hope mother nature wipe every white supremacists off the face of this earth and black people become the most wealthiest group in the world and all cacs in the world will be poor and struggling for the next 400 years while black people live like kings and queens for eternity. This is gonna happen very very soon. It aint no fun when the rabbit got the gun and the tables turn. Now I know:umad: because you hope and pray that don't happen but it is and will real soon. Watch. Now go cry about it cac:russ:
You’re right Ima cac. Please don’t expose me
:mjcry:

Flu Game502

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisville, Ky
:umad:

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin

Hold up y'all might not be cacs or c00ns. Do y'all also hope mother nature wipe every white supremacists off the face of this earth and black people become the most wealthiest group in the world and all cacs in the world will be poor and struggling for the next 400 years while black people live like kings and queens for eternity?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Hold up you might not be a cac. So you also hope mother nature wipe every white supremacists off the face of this earth and black people become the most wealthiest group in the world and all cacs in the world will be poor and struggling for the next 400 years while black people live like kings and queens for eternity?
:russ: