ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Flu Game502

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisville, Ky
Hold up y'all might not be cacs or c00ns. Do y'all also hope mother nature wipe every white supremacists off the face of this earth and black people become the most wealthiest group in the world and all cacs in the world will be poor and struggling for the next 400 years while black people live like kings and queens for eternity?
:umad:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Fck you cac. Fck all white supremacists I hope mother nature wipe every white supremacists off the face of this earth and black people become the most wealthiest group in the world and all cacs in the world will be poor and struggling for the next 400 years while black people live like kings and queens for eternity. This is gonna happen very very soon. It aint no fun when the rabbit got the gun and the tables turn. Now I know:umad: because you hope and pray that don't happen but it is and will real soon. Watch. Now go cry about it cac:russ:
Sounds like a white kids, whose only interaction with black people is the coli.

Flu Game502

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisville, Ky
Hold up y'all might not be cacs or c00ns. Do y'all also hope mother nature wipe every white supremacists off the face of this earth and black people become the most wealthiest group in the world and all cacs in the world will be poor and struggling for the next 400 years while black people live like kings and queens for eternity?
:umad:

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment/Reparations For ADOS
Sounds like a white kids, whose only interaction with black people is the coli.

Sound like another cac who would never want to even imagine nothing like that ever happening but trying to use reverse physiology to hide how he really feel :umad:

Can't answer it huh? I know. I knew you wouldn't be able to before I asked you:russ:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Cac in here losing it over my post :russ:. Its go be so fun in America with white supremacy dead and all white supremacists extinct and cacs poor struggling while black people run America for eternity with all the wealth:umad:
source.gif

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Cac in here losing it over my post :russ:. Its go be so fun in America with white supremacy dead and all white supremacists extinct and cacs poor struggling while black people run America for eternity with all the wealth:umad:
Please don’t make a thread exposing me. My coli rep is important
:whoa: