ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:comeon: You’re describing yourself (and come up with better insults when you neg me)
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...uther-king-jr-from-the-mountain.711094/page-3

:stopitslime: bytch I’m not the only one that’s noticed you started posting more when backpage shut down

Also, 95% of your posts on here are you arguing with people, you ain’t laughing at shyt or in any music discussions or nothing

Whatever offline life issues you’re dealing with, don’t take it out on us you rotten fish egg smelling hoe bytch

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
:stopitslime: bytch I’m not the only one that’s noticed you started posting more when backpage shut down

Also, 95% of your posts on here are you arguing with people, you ain’t laughing at shyt or in any music discussions or nothing

Whatever offline life issues you’re dealing with, don’t take it out on us you rotten fish egg smelling hoe bytch
Just ignore "her" and let the Grim Reaper deal with "her". "Her" time is coming - Antagonizing only leads to one place, sooner than later.

Live your best life homie. Stay up!

:salute:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

:stopitslime:
Check the booth and the film room, and more recently The Root along with my post history -
Fact check before you comment, you wish it was one way huh??
:russ::francis::sas2:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:stopitslime:
Check the booth and the film room, and more recently The Root along with my post history -
Fact check before you comment, you wish it was one way huh??
:russ::francis::sas2:

Oh, are you fighting with people in there too trollup?

Link me to a post of you just laughing at something normal, your demonic ass only argues with people from what I see.

And hurry up like I’ve got $40 for you, whore bytch. :coffee:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Oh, are you fighting with people in there too trollup?

Link me to a post of you just laughing at something normal, your demonic ass only argues with people from what I see.

And hurry up like I’ve got $40 for you, whore bytch. :coffee:
Use the search function - it’s not hard. You can do it.... I know you can
:thumbsup: Burden of proof is on you. I gave you the forums/sub forums ... matter of fact- make a thread about it
:mjgrin::mjlol: