ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
You exposed yourself Cracka....You want that hammer tonight too?

We got two racist Crackas banned in just under an hour. :mjlol::wow:

No one finds this strange?

That someone who's joined a month ago stay doing thee absolute most, talking like he billy big bollocks and acting like holds any semblance of power round here, yet hasn't proven to us that he isn't a:
  1. A re-reg
  2. A cac himself
:patrice:

I know hes got me on ignore (cos hes a little biatch) so he won't respond to this, doe.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bytch ass nigas. Colan Giet mammaou bouzin sale fils massis @BmoreGorilla how your Ravens doing bytch? Good stuff for Steve Smith he retiring from that bum ass team I hope you get killed by a raven in your a$$hole you fukk nikka.

Chien sale de merd map metter gigite muen dan geoule Souer ki 18 ans saloprie et map voyer dans cereale ou :russ:
kote'w jwen kreyol sa?

M'ap mande'w yon sel bagay lefini pou'w repon mwen byen

Lave men siye _____

W'ap konne _____

Ou pa gen _____ nan fige'w.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
No one finds this strange?

That someone who's joined a month ago stay doing thee absolute most, talking like he billy big bollocks and acting like holds any semblance of power round here, yet hasn't proven to us that he isn't a:
  1. A re-reg
  2. A cac himself
:patrice:

I know hes got me on ignore (cos hes a little biatch) so he won't respond to this, doe.

Thought you were slick, huh? :mjlol:Like I wasn't going to see the "You are ignoring content by this member" as your pasty ass comments in the thread.

It's funny though how I can drop time stamped proof pics within minutes of being pressed for them, unlike you, who takes three fukking days to drop proof pics you acquire from someone else....It's also crazy how I dropped face and body pics in the men's pic thread too...Even crazier how I linked over my IG to a member here too. :ohhh:Hell, there are posters who live just minutes/few hours away from me who can come and meet me in person if any bit of doubt is still there. :yeshrug:I'm actually who I say I am....Unlike you and the rest of these Crackas playing make believe. Now try me again bytch.

Last edited:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Thought you were slick, huh? :mjlol:Like I wasn't going to see the "You're ignoring content by this member" as your pasty ass comments in the thread.

It's funny though how I can drop time stamped proof pics within minutes of being pressed for them, unlike you, who takes three fukking days to drop proof pics you acquire from someone else....It's also crazy how I dropped face and body pics in the men's pic thread too...Even crazier how I linked over my IG to a member here too. :ohhh:Hell, there are posters who live just minutes/few hours away from me who can come and meet me in person if any bit of doubt is still there. :yeshrug:I'm actually who I say I am....Unlike you and the rest of these Crackas playing make believe. Now try my again bytch.

Why have me on ignore if you're gonna be replying to my posts?

Sidenote: I see you've taken to the @Wenzel Dashington method of emboldening every word in your posts to garner attention.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Isn't he that dude with the fukked up haircut? :ohhh:
I remember when he made that thread about fighting with his own brother, punk ass bytch. :heh:
He died last year didn't want to stop chasing the life and died :manny: so much you can do to help someone idc I was all :mjgrinoak: when I heard he died and at the funeral too.
Take it how you want it, you punk ass bytch
kote'w jwen kreyol sa?

M'ap mande'w yon sel bagay lefini pou'w repon mwen byen

Lave men siye _____

W'ap konne _____

Ou pa gen _____ nan fige'w.

You're going to ask me a few questions and you want me to answer you correctly.
nikka I wasn't born in Haiti, and both my parents are Haitian.
I can write creole how I spell it with a lil help from french since I know how to speak french, but I don't write it.

Second one is Wap konen George

two other ones well say it through vocaroo for me, and yeah I'm being frank I easily could run to google fukking translate for this if I wanted. It's hard for me even tho I'm trying to read it in Creole(like I said I don't write it so its kinda hard )

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He died last year didn't want to stop chasing the life and died :manny: so much you can do to help someone idc I was all :mjgrinoak: when I heard he died and at the funeral too.
Take it how you want it, you punk ass bytch

You're going to ask me a few questions and you want me to answer you correctly.
nikka I wasn't born in Haiti, and both my parents are Haitian.
I can write creole how I spell it with a lil help from french since I know how to speak french, but I don't write it.

Second one is Wap konen George

two other ones well say it through vocaroo for me, and yeah I'm being frank I easily could run to google fukking translate for this if I wanted. It's hard for me even tho I'm trying to read it in Creole(like I said I don't write it so its kinda hard )
first one is ate as in "that's a waste" or "to wash hands and wipe it on the floor"
Third one is "nen" as in you got no nose on your face or you're shameless.
I'm not from haiti either I was born up here.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
first one is ate as in "that's a waste" or "to wash hands and wipe it on the floor"
Third one is "nen" as in you got no nose on your face or you're shameless.
I'm not from haiti either I was born up here.
Well you can write way better than me lol