ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
How much proof you need? All you have to do is follow the quote's link.

Here's the link It's crazy how folks try to make being from the suburbs sound like a bad thing.

Here's the quote:

Here's a fukking screenshot. :mjlol:

qctHIug.png

Now you're out of here like you promised. :camby:@Brooklynzson the man wants that hammer.

Like I said the proof is there clear as day. Ban me

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Can you link me to the post where I said house n****? I'm not accusing you of lying but I'm surprised.

I totally remember the thread where I talked about being Italian. I don't remember saying house n****, it's not something I say. If I said it in a post then feel free to ban me. I shouldn't be saying that in any space and I shouldn't be here, I'd be happy to accept a ban. I'm just asking where I said it.

Edit: now I see it. Feel free to ban me :yeshrug:

Don't remember saying it but it's right there in clear day and it's unacceptable. Quote my post,, Tag whoever you gotta tag and tell em to ban me, that's fair.
tumblr_n7nw2w1nPq1qfwa93o1_400.gif

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
@R$G META caught a sleeper account in the act.

This guy.......

Sleeper agent account registered for two weeks but, only post is today. He bumped a thread from 2015. This thread here...I'll let ya'll figure out what his deal is.

"Should African tribes/ethnic groups who sold blacks to the Arabs/Europeans be held accountable?"

:mjpls:Should African tribes/ethnic groups who sold blacks to the Arabs/Europeans be held accountable?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Me a white person?
A troll yeah I take pride in it, but white?
OP and the people who put me in there.
fukk yall dead mothers I'm black and pure more dark than most of yall so called light skinned nikkas prob a few rachel dolezeal in there too.

bytch ass nigas. Colan Giet mammaou bouzin sale fils massis @BmoreGorilla how your Ravens doing bytch? Good stuff for Steve Smith he retiring from that bum ass team I hope you get killed by a raven in your a$$hole you fukk nikka.

Chien sale de merd map metter gigite muen dan geoule Souer ki 18 ans saloprie et map voyer dans cereale ou :russ:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Me a white person?
fukk yall dead mothers I'm black and pure more dark than most of yall so called light skinned nikkas prob a few rachel dolezeal in there too.

bytch ass nigas. Colan Giet mammaou bouzin sale fils massis @BmoreGorilla how your Ravens doing bytch? Good stuff for Steve Smith he retiring from that bum ass team I hope you get killed by a raven in your a$$hole you fukk nikka.

Chien sale de merd map metter gigite muen dan geoule Souer ki 18 ans saloprie et map voyer dans cereale ou :russ:
full

Daps
Me a white person?

Shut up cracker.