ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
aww why you hurt, and next time tag me in a new post nikka, not some shyt I wont get a notice for.

I didn't put your name on the list sir

The only thing I changed on it was people whop changed their names, I'll ask him to take you off doe

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Chill Shutta
Why the fukk should I chill when these motherless fukks calling me white when I'm not? Or when they come in my thread like this
OP is a racist cac.:camby:
HOW THE fukk AM I SUPPOSED TO REMAIN CALM AND COLLECTED WHEN YOU GOT THESE bytch ASS nikkaS ON THEIR FEMALE PETTY shyt CUZ THEY c00n PIECES OF shyt THAT SHOUL'DVE GET RAN OVER IN THEIR MOMMAS WOMB TALKING shyt
AND WHEN I RETALIATE I GET MODDED EVEN THOUGH OTHER MEMBERS HERE CAN VOUCH FOR ME BEING BLACK??

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Why the fukk should I chill when these motherless fukks calling me white when I'm not? Or when they come in my thread like this
HOW THE fukk AM I SUPPOSED TO REMAIN CALM AND COLLECTED WHEN YOU GOT THESE bytch ASS nikkaS ON THEIR FEMALE PETTY shyt CUZ THEY c00n PIECES OF shyt THAT SHOUL'DVE GET RAN OVER IN THEIR MOMMAS WOMB TALKING shyt
AND WHEN I RETALIATE I GET MODDED EVEN THOUGH OTHER MEMBERS HERE CAN VOUCH FOR ME BEING BLACK??

he's a nikka wit a war torn hair line brehs :francis: still goofy as hell wit that south park pc shyt
I'm in a black women hair salon waiting to get my twists/dreadlocks done(edit: THEY fukkED IT UP) :laff: damn when I was "new"

edit: no I didn't search ya page my memory like an elephant, hence why I never been robbed or jumped I remember faces. http://www.thecoli.com/goto/post?id=8152538#post-8152538

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
@Supreme HD

His dap fishing ass need to be on there, he's like @Dr. Sebi Jr. aka HebrewAllahTripleDarkness

Making a mockery of the "militant" characters, on top of that, he's speaking on shyt about African Americans when he's not American and in London
What's your fukking beef with me bruh? Tired of this shyt. Im come on here to be amongst my people online and u always nagging me and shyt. AA are my people no matter what and i care for them cuz we share similarities. We all black! Quit that shyt. I love my blackness and i care for others who are black end off. fukks sake.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What's your fukking beef with me bruh? Tired of this shyt. Im come on here to be amongst my people online and u always nagging me and shyt. AA are my people no matter what and i care for them cuz we share similarities. We all black! Quit that shyt. I love my blackness and i care for others who are black end off. fukks sake.

Beat it cocksucker, you ain't shyt but a dap pandering troll, who switched ya whole style up to get daps and reps after being -500 in the red

:russell: