ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I ain't said 'house n****' once in my damn life :rudy:

If you wanna put me on a list go for it I don't give a shyt. My posts speak for themselves go run through em.

As for the other one? I can't apologize for being proud of being Italian :yeshrug:

Negged n' reported :ehh:

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Exactly. This man gets it.

Trump winning was a natural backlash against the extreme left/globalist wave that has been washing America for at least 20 years.

It's what the idiot above can't understand, being so petty and self centered as he is.

Just go through his posts, he's holding back and acting arrogant.

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
9sdx88.jpg

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Signs of a cac (may or may not be outdated)
1. Anime profile pic
2. Says ____ too much/at all:
a. OG
b. Fam
c. Lit
d. Fire
e. [crying emoji]
f. ["OK" emoji]
3. Obssesed with weed, lean, etc.
4. Pepe the Frog profile pic

I have more, but it'll be easier for me to just answer any questions about em, I lurk on cac sites like The Daily St0rmer, St0rmfr0nt, Ir0nmarch and Breit-art to keep tabs and potentially blackmail em :lol:

Edit: For a while, they've started calling us "Googles" instead of "******" too so look out for that

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Snitch train on this post. Prove you're black

@JetFueledThoughts you're going to be made an example of breh. We're not here for ya'll bullshyt cracka.

Can you link me to the post where I said house n****? I'm not accusing you of lying but I'm surprised.

I totally remember the thread where I talked about being Italian. I don't remember saying house n****, it's not something I say. If I said it in a post then feel free to ban me. I shouldn't be saying that in any space and I shouldn't be here, I'd be happy to accept a ban. I'm just asking where I said it.

Edit: now I see it. Feel free to ban me :yeshrug:

Don't remember saying it but it's right there in clear day and it's unacceptable. Quote my post,, Tag whoever you gotta tag and tell em to ban me, that's fair.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Can you link me to the post where I said house n****? I'm not accusing you of lying but I'm surprised.

I totally remember the thread where I talked about being Italian. I don't remember saying house n****, it's not something I say. If I said it in a post then feel free to ban me. I shouldn't be saying that in any space and I shouldn't be here, I'd be happy to accept a ban. I'm just asking where I said it.

How much proof you need? All you have to do is follow the quote's link.

Here's the link It's crazy how folks try to make being from the suburbs sound like a bad thing.

Here's the quote:
Call it the House Nikka Complex

Here's a fukking screenshot. :mjlol:

qctHIug.png

Now you're out of here like you promised. :camby:@Brooklynzson the man wants that hammer.