All things considered, it’s obvious Seth Rollins should be the guy.. right?

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Everytime they put seth in the spotlight

Vs sting - headline a ppv and match ruined cuz he hurt sting

Vs cena - breaks cenas nose midmatch

Vs finn - for the first universal title - tosses too early and hurts him

Vs joe - start of a new program and gets injured

Vs kane - does too mych, tryna flip powerbomb KANE off the top rope like a doofus. Hurt as the champ

Dude does way too much out there and this has happened TOO often for a dude who is THE GUY; especially in the era where neither guy is really a SUPERstar and they need each other. This isnt hulk injuring earthquake..

Imo their best bet is to rework ambrose. He was always the most popular guy in the group, things just didnt work out the way they had him portrayed.. he still has another shot in him and imo he should get it over seth... Hell be the most over guy when he returns mark my words.

For now its braun.
this is the only correct answer :yeshrug:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Everytime they put seth in the spotlight

Vs sting - headline a ppv and match ruined cuz he hurt sting

Vs cena - breaks cenas nose midmatch

Vs finn - for the first universal title - tosses too early and hurts him

Vs joe - start of a new program and gets injured

Vs kane - does too mych, tryna flip powerbomb KANE off the top rope like a doofus. Hurt as the champ

Dude does way too much out there and this has happened TOO often for a dude who is THE GUY; especially in the era where neither guy is really a SUPERstar and they need each other. This isnt hulk injuring earthquake..

Imo their best bet is to rework ambrose. He was always the most popular guy in the group, things just didnt work out the way they had him portrayed.. he still has another shot in him and imo he should get it over seth... Hell be the most over guy when he returns mark my words.

For now its braun.
This is all true but Ambrose is just as bad as Seth.

Let’s stop overthinking things: the answer is Bryan and AJ. Two HOF talent that happen to be the most over guys in the company.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
No, this nikka is THE 2nd most vanilla babyface of all time, only behind Finn Balor

he also has 0 psychology and just spams moves with no rhyme or reason and he's shyt on the mic

the only reason he has given us to like him is "he was in the SHIELD"

GTFO :camby:

i hate his gay ass dive through the ropes where he just 'pushes' them down.

Suicide%2BDive.gif

i don't even know what you call that but it looks soft as shyt.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps

Let’s stop overthinking things: the answer is Bryan and AJ. Two HOF talent that happen to be the most over guys in the company.

two extremely talented guys IN THE RING... but are they really SUPERSTARS.

the great technical in-ring stuff should open the show and frequent the undercard. the main event should be reserved for the larger than life characters.

titus o'neil is one of the worst technical wrestlers they have but he has more potential as a main event player than either of those guys. i mean guys have gotten over with less.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
The only reason AJ isn't looked at this way is cause people still look at him as a newcomer in WWE despite his tenure in the wrestling world. Hardcore WWE fans that only watch WWE are accustomed to only what they have seen

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
two extremely talented guys IN THE RING... but are they really SUPERSTARS.

the great technical in-ring stuff should open the show and frequent the undercard. the main event should be reserved for the larger than life characters.

titus o'neil is one of the worst technical wrestlers they have but he has more potential as a main event player than either of those guys. i mean guys have gotten over with less.
Are we really still posting this nonsense in 2018? :francis:

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Are we really still posting this nonsense in 2018? :francis:

great technical wrestling doesn't make you a wrestling superstar.

aj styles is a phenomenal talent but he has no character.

titus o'neil with the right push would be more in demand outside of wrestling than a guy like AJ. he's also believable as a credible tough guy who could be champion.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique

Yea but hes more over. Always was. They ran their gimmicks into the ground. Dude above with his 1 dap post laughin but guaranteed his come back pop will be huge. Its a good time to take a break with so many names in the picture is all im sayin. He has a lot to makeup for n its sink or swim time for him n i think hell pull thru.

But yea bryan braun n aj got this rn. Seth got no chance if aj/bryan hits raw.

WalkGawd

Pro
Daps
Seth needs to get smacked around by somebody bigger than him so he can get sympathy. I hate his feud with the Miz and Balor. Would like to see him in an underdog role.