All things considered, it’s obvious Seth Rollins should be the guy.. right?

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone still denying this after last night is out of their mind

Braun should be at the top of the card for the rest of his career, but he’s a giant. Giants have specific roles to play. You can’t tell very many stories with them, they’re just too big and bruising. Could never have his back against the wall or be vulnerable, all he can do is dominate and be protected..

Which is why Giants never work as “the guy”..

He could play a Brock type role as a long time heel champion but that’s his ceiling..

I think Hogan in the 80’s was a similar size but they had a lot of other big guys on the roster too... so it can be done but you just gotta travel back in time 20 years and build Big Show into a credible threat :troll:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Anyone still denying this after last night is out of their mind

Braun should be at the top of the card for the rest of his career, but he’s a giant. Giants have specific roles to play. You can’t tell very many stories with them, they’re just too big and bruising. Could never have his back against the wall or be vulnerable, all he can do is dominate and be protected..

He could play a Brock type role as a long time heel champion but that’s his ceiling..

No,...
Braun has that gung ho from gi Joe leading man type character if done right.
Plus, Braun has the supernatural gimmick that could still be pulled off.
On some book of the evil dead vignette shyt,...
Where all you gotta do is show a burnt up building a charred rocking chair, and burnt out hole in the floor. With a zoom of a portable camera footage running away and from it.

Boom sister Abigail spirits escapes and later is revealed as being tamed by Braun to his bidding. Especially after witnessing her vulnerability to fire. Where now you can play the whole Kane flaming casket match to play up the fire vulnerability to get the title off of him of need be to progress the story content wise to set up a transitional win over Kane. Who only won because Abigail weakens Braun during the flaming casket match.

This whole Braun shyt is simple.
You can flip him a number of ways and his character can be made into loveable face to spirit animal heel.

Of which this idiot vkm is to inept to do or pull off.

Art Barr

Last edited:

7evens

All Star
Daps
Hes literally said black lives matter on twitter
Seth: Hey Vince, i'm losing steam here, I need to bring back the Curb Stomp

Vince: The Curb stomp is too controversial, if you want to bring it back, you got to do something.

Seth: Ok, I'll say Black Lives Matter on twitter

Vince: Perfect!

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Yep. Same reason Taker was never "the guy", and Andre was never "the guy"... because who would ever believe that they're in danger? It always took some extreme shyt to put Taker or Andre in a bad situation- you had to have another big MF to put Andre down, you had to put Taker under dirt or set him on fire to put him down... that ain't who you put at the top for months at a time, especially not as a face. They didn't even need the belt- with or without it, they were clearly over.

I do definitely think Braun is gonna get his run at the top tho'... I just dont expect it to be long runs. He could be the equivalent of Taker for this generation of WWE tho. He's kinda the only one on the roster that can play that kinda role, which is something valuable.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Imagine Seth being the one to slay Lesnar and finally end his reign of terror, to a HUGE ovation...

Only to have the MITB cashed in and his moment snatched away from him by none other than.... ROMAN REIGNS

:wow:

Crowd would go ape shyt lmao..

How fukkin great of a heel turn would that be? The rest of the story practically writes itself