All things considered, it’s obvious Seth Rollins should be the guy.. right?

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
View media item 7470
Op it's not 2016 anymore.

He wasn’t ready in 2016 when they were trying to spoon feed him to us...

Anyone denying he’s the best pure baby face on the roster at the moment is lying to themselves

this wrestling shyt has to be built organically no matter how much the writers want it to be one way..

AJ, Braun, Bryan and Seth are the only faces popping the crowd huge. That’s fact. That long gauntlet match is where he really turned the corner, along with the burn it down stuff. If there was ever a time to pull the trigger, it would be now..

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Also the guy who uses a lot of flippy moves and hardly sells but gets a pass here for some reason. :skip:

svZd6k.gif
One the few moves I like and hate.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
No. He's corny, cuts bad promos, injures himself and his opponents. He's very lucky to have the spot he has now.

I'll admit that he is very over at the moment, and from a business standpoint they might as well run with that as far as they can.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I can't see why a core group of AJ, Bryan, Finn, and Rollins can't be the top 4 main eventers of whatever hell this era is

Once we are ever done with this Brock bullshyt...although him winning a UFC title you have to keep him pushed

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I can't see why a core group of AJ, Bryan, Finn, and Rollins can't be the top 4 main eventers of whatever hell this era is

Once we are ever done with this Brock bullshyt...although him winning a UFC title you have to keep him pushed
Everything is all good. The nucleus is great..Bryan and Seth still have not had a feud..Bryan/AJ....Seth/AJ...Finn/Bryan...Joe vs AJ again.

Then Braun vs AJ...Bryan vs Roman 2 should also have the crowds red hot now that they keep pushing Roman nonstop while Bryan, the real fan chosen star, is back in motion.