All the bs people say about Eminem

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Well...my opinion is not gonna change...and I can imagine your opinion wont change either. m&m is talented but I will never look at him as a GOAT. To each his own.

I respect your thoughts tho.

I really don't care when people say they don't like EM....I just can't stand when people front on his ability to RAP....not everyone gonna see eye to eye when it comes to song writing though....it's all respect over here though

Data

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Em is going to go down as one of the best

StarTrekTheNextGenerationDatalaughi.gif

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
Yawn, whatever. He don't respect blacks he a racist whatever. Believe what you want.
The facts are these, he a real lyricist, he won just about everything he can, he sold more records than anyone ever and almost every rapper considers him one of the greatest. Truth hurts. I don't give a fukk that he white or black. Hell I'd love him to be Latino like me, but then he wouldn't be him.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always ignore the hate Eminem gets. He's in my Top five, and I think he has two classics under his belt. I've always looked at it like this. The people that hate Eminem will hate him no matter what, though I feel they're wrong. Those of us that like Eminem will always like Eminem. It's the same as any thread discussing Jay-Z, Nas etc. There's always going to be detractors. I say let them have their opinion and move on. What they say won't matter to me, I still feel Eminem is one of the best.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Hell I'd love him to be Latino like me, but then he wouldn't be him.

Dudes can rhyme his ass off but so can countless others, he connected to so many people cuz hes white and thats a fact. If he was latino he wouldve never signed with dre and been an after thought. Its sad but true.

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
Dudes can rhyme his ass off but so can countless others, he connected to so many people cuz hes white and thats a fact. If he was latino he wouldve never signed with dre and been an after thought. Its sad but true.

He connects to people because the way he tell his stories is captivating. You think anyone of us were gonna take a white rapper seriously after the shyt Vanila Ice pulled? Never. Em is liked because he paid his dues, came up through the underground and was hardcore hip hop. Using just one example, Stan isn't a good song because he's white, it's simply a good song. If it was made by a chinese midget, it would still be good. Color isn't everything. The fact that even artists like Chuck D and Kid Frost who were primarily about the movement of their own people in opposition of the "white man" place Em in their top 5 speaks volumes. But these dudes on the net who promote ignorance and wouldnt have a clue who someone like Thurgood Marshall is are all of the sudden culture warriors when it comes to defending hip
Hop from the evil big bad Eminem. shyt is sad.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL, Eminem definitely has charisma. That's undeniable. Someone without charisma would not have the amount of both stans and haters that he does. A characteristic of people w/ charisma is that they are polarizing to the extent that they have a large following even to the point of people emulating and have people that do not like them or show an extreme dislike of.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's false. People listen to music with their ears and not their eyes. Asher Roth, Yelawof and several other white artists are out here :noah: for a fraction of the amount of success that Eminem has. Yet, white folk aren't looking at them like "Well, our skin colors match, so we have that connection. That's good enough for me to buy this album".

B-Wonders

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By now, there is no point in convincing people how dope Em is....everyone's got their minds made up about him so let's move on. To me, he is dope......:yeshrug:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly feel like a lot of ppl don't wanna give Eminem his due cuz he's white and has subject matter that is more relatable to suburban white kids. Which is funny, cuz it's also the same reason he's so popular. But from a pure MC perspective, the dude is amazing.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff:

RBX's verse was too short to get Eminem but Sticky def did. Thinking back that is one of Eminem's weakest verses ever.

Sick sick dreams of picnic scenes, two kids, sixteen
And M-16's with ten clips each
And them shyts reach through 6 kids each
And Slim gets blamed in Bill Clint's speech to fix these streets?
fukk THAT! PSH you fakkits can vanish to volcanic ash
And re-appear in hell with a can of gas, AND a match
Aftermath, Dre, grab the gat, show 'em where it's at

:childplease: